[R] Beautiful Waitress (Part I)

Scenario Stories

 

Recommended

Nice

GOT7


Characters

Wang Jackson (GOT7)

Minatozaki Sana (Twice)

JB, Mark, Junior, Youngjae, Bambam, Yugyeom (GOT7)

Hani (EXID)


 

Beautiful Waitress

(Part I)

 

          “Yaa!! Wang Jackson! You’re late!!” Jaebum, one of my best friend shout at me.

 

          We suppose to meet up at 9 o’clock but Hani noona came to my house this early morning, and doesn’t want to go even though I said I have an appointment. I have to lie to her so she could go away. I said I have to fetch up my mom at Incheon Airport immediately because she’s sick. Of course it is a lie and she actually believed it. She even beg me to come with me. Fortunately, she believed me when I said my mom has a serious contagious disease. It’s not fully lies, my mom really has a serious disease but it isn’t contagious.

 

           I am sorry Mom, I love you !!! I apologized to her in my heart.

 

         As soon as Hani noona left, I grab a taxi and speeding toward A Café, our favorite Café. I don’t why the owner named it like that, maybe it is her or his first alphabetic name or maybe they run out of ideas.

 

        As soon as I arrived, Jaebum, Jinyoung, Mark, Youngjae, Bambam,  and Yugyeom give me a short lecture about being late.

 

        “Mian (-sorry). That girl didn’t want to let me go.” I apologized to them.

 

        Youngjae looking at me with antusiasm. “Huh ? Who is this time hyung? Youngji noona or Sunmi noona?”

 

        “Youngji noona? How is she doing? Is she still has that cute laugh? Ahh… I miss her.” Bambam really like that Youngji girl even though she  is older than him.

 

         Jinyoung pinch Bambam’s cheek. “Aigoo… Little Bambam wants to be a playboy, huh? Didn’t you just said you like Min noona in the first place?”

 

       Bambam’s face looks so painful, he try to move Jinyoung’s hand from his cheek. “Aaaaa… Hyung!!! Stop it!!! The playboy one in here is Wang Jackson!!”

 

          Jinyoung release his hand from Bambam. “Oh, that’s right. Jackson sure is.”

 

        I sigh and look at him. “I am not a playboy!  These girls are the ones who thought the wrong ideas about my attitudes! Geez…. I only try to act nice in front of them but they though it was because I liked them..” I sigh again and comb my hair with my hands.

 

        “Admit it or not, you are a playboy, Jackson. Hahaha…” Mark hyung’s comment makes everyone laugh except for me.

 

        “Aishh.. Whatever.” I look at the front desk where a waitress is standing and she seems looking at this way. Maybe we laugh too loud. “Shouldn’t we order something?” I ask them.

 

        “We’ve already ordered. Waiting for you is too boring without my banana milkshake.” Jaebum raise his drink. He really loves banana milk.

 

         That’s right, all of them already have their food and drink. So I have to make an order alone. I call the waitress. She is nodding at me and come approach here. It is my first time I see her. Maybe she is new.

 

          “Is she new?” I ask them.

 

         “I think so. This is the first time we saw her.” Yugyeom eat his food again.

 

         “May I help you ?” The waitress has already reach our table.

 

         I look at her name tag. Sana.

 

        So, her name is Sana….

 

       She has a proportionate body for a girl. Medium length hair which is dyed with brown color. Her big eyes looks so innocent and I never found a girl who is perfectly beautiful without a single make up like her.

 

        “..-kson, are you listening?” Jinyoung waves his hand in front of my face.

 

         I was too focus to this girl that I don’t hear what Jinyoung said. “What did you say?” I ask him.

 

         Jinyoung sigh and shake his head. “Forget it, just give her your order.”

 

        Oh, right. Order….

 

         “I want to order as usual.”

 

        She looks confuse and look at my friends with her big eyes. She doesn’t write my orders in her note.  “Emm… Pardon?”

 

         “Ya, hyung! She is new, how does she know what the usual food you eat here? Ahh… jjinja (-really) this hyung…” Youngjae shake his head.

 

           “Ah.. right you’re new. I want cheese ramyeon with no chili. Remember, NO CHILI! And a glass of shike.”

 

           “Shike? In this morning?” She ask me.

 

           Wah… this is the first time a waiter ask me this question, especially the new one. I force my smile and looking at her. “Yes, this morning.”

 

           She just realized that she shouldn’t ask that question. “I-II will get your order soon, Sir.” She turn away and walk fast to the kitchen.

 

           “Yaa.. this hyung. Are you already make your move right now?”

 

           I look at Bambam annoyed. “Just eat your meal, you little kid!!”

 

          Fifteen minutes later, the waitress come out form the kitchen and bring my order with her. She looks struggling with that tray. I stand up and walk toward her. I pick the tray and try to bring it myself.

 

          She look surprise and pull the tray back. “I-III can do it.”

 

          “It’s okay, I’ll bring it myself.”

 

          “Gwenchanayo (-It’s alright). I can bring it to your table.”

 

          “I know, but I want to bring it myself.”

 

          “No, Sir. This is my job, please let go.”

 

           We play pull-and-pull with that tray and both of us too stubborn to give up.

 

          “Yaa! Wang Jackson! What are you doing?” Jaebum shout from his seat.

 

           Sana got shock from his shout and inadvertent release her hands from the tray. I take this opportunity and bring the tray to my table. As soon as I sit back on my chair, Yugyeom punch my arm.

 

           “Hyung, how can you do that to that noona?”

 

          “You should be more gentle to girls if you don't want your playboy reputation ruins.” Mark pointed his finger to me.

 

          “Ya!! I was helping her back then. And Yugyeom! I’m your hyung, you brat. How could you punch me so hard?”

 

           Yugyeom isn’t answering, he just shrugged his shoulders.

 

          “Just forget it, Jackson hurry up finish your meal, we have somewhere to go afterward.” As always, Jaebum could cut any arguments with his words. I wander if he born with this charismatic-leader-like.

 

          I eat my food and sometimes or most likely everytime, join the conversations. We talks about everything. Youngjae and Mark want to adopt a puppy, Jaebum making a new song, Bambam wants to change his hairstyle, Yugyeom..... just eating peacefully.

 

         “Why is she always looking at us?.” Bambam pointed Sana who is diligently cleaning up a table. She is looking at us, but as soon as I look back at her, she pretending to look somewhere else.

 

        “Maybe we’re too loud.”

 

       “We are too hot to resist.”

 

       “She’s cute.”

 

       “Maybe she likes one of us, right Jackson hyung?

 

       “Idiots! We’re the only customers left in here. Where else she could look?”

 

        I don’t give any comments like I used to. But I think about Bambam’s statement.

 

       Maybe she likes one of us….

 

      Girls these day, act first talks later….

 

To be continued...

 


Copyright © 2015 by bluecolored

All rights reserved.

This screnario or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission from me


 

Hello Hello !!

 。 ◕‿◕ 。 Thank you so much for subscribing even though it doesn't necessary 。 ◕‿◕ 。

This story supposed to be [M/V] GOT7 - A

But after I finished it, I thought about something else so I decided to change the plot and write about A later

I hope you like it and the next part is added ! Read it at the next chapter :D