Chapter 3~ Walking Disasters

Neverland [EXOSHIDAE Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Group 1:Taeyeon, Baekhyun, Suho, Tiffany, Bomi, Leeteuk, Nichkhun, BamBam

"Clearly someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today," Baekhyun muttered at the short kid leader, who stubbornly tagged along behind him.

"Say that just one more time and I'm getting out of here," Taeyeon snapped.

"You can''t order me around. I thought you needed money that you couldn't afford to get by getting another job," Baekhyun said, sticking out his tongue. Merong.

"Ugh, if it wasn't for this STUPID job, I wouldn't want to be here with this STUPID boy who claims to be this STUPID prince!" Taeyeon raged.

"Calm down, Tae," Tiffany soothed. "You normally don't get agitated easily. He must be pretty annoying."

"Not as annoying as you," Suho commented to Fany, who jerked her head in his direction, shooting lasers out of her eyeballs.

"Whoa, someone's a little moody today," Suho suppressed a laugh.

"Ignore them, Fany. They will just laugh their royal behinds off," Tae snickered.

"Woah there, that's enough. We are royalty after all. I've never seen girls like you..." Baekhyun said. "So picky and stubborn, I'm more used to gently girls." He smiled over at Bomi, who blushed and waved at him ever so shyly. Taeyeon gagged.

"Bleh, you make me disgusted," Taeyeon said.

"Are you coming or not? Behave like the rest of them," Suho warned. "You'll get lost so easily with your simple-minded brain."

"No we won't!" Tiffany argued.

"Yeah, you won't last a minute alone here in this huge palace," Suho added on. Tiffany was enraged. She grabbed Taeyeon by the wrist and hauled her away.

"I accept that challenge, we're gonna go our separate ways, and see if we can find the throne room ourselves!" Tiffany shouted back behind her.

☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆

"Yo! You're going the wrong way!" someone called behind them, but both Taeyeon and Tiffany ignored them, walking straight into a room ahead. As they ventured forward, the hallway seemed to get dimmer and dimmer, the lights flickering on and off.

"Geez, they can't afford lighting here," Fany said, hoping to ignore the creepy sensation following them. They had separated from the rest of the group, and they both knew they were lost.

They turned around frantically, but the whole hallway was empty. This palace was so huge, a single hallway's end was past what the eye can see. Taeyeon sighed deeply.

"Don't worry, nothing can go wrong anyways, we'll be fine," she reassured Fany.

"Right..." Fany murmured in agreement.

☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆

"Where did they go?" Nichkhun asked after a while. The rest of the group had branched off the main hallway and was walking somewhere else.

"Forget about them," Baekhyun said, continuing on, ignoring everyone's worries. Still, deep inside he was a little worried and concerned too. Where could those two girls go alone? This palace was so huge, sometimes he himself got lost in it.

"But... oppa... where did they go?" Bomi asked Baekhyun quietly. Baekhyun just snickers.

"Oh, they'll find out...soon enough," Baekhyun smirked.

☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆

"Yo, Fany! I think I found an exit," Taeyeon excitedly reported.

"Jinja?" Tiffany exclaimed with happiness. Ahead of them was a huge golden door, hopefully not crafted of actual gold, or else it would have been too heavy to push open. The door was twice their size, maybe even thrice.

"This door seems large and valuable, there's gotta be something behind it. Maybe the main hall, or the throne room, or someplace a lot of people go to," Taeyeon said with reasoning. "I'm sure we will find help, better help, behind here." She reached her hand out to hold the door knob.

☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆

"This is the throne room," Baekhyun said, guiding the group back to a large room. It had three entrances and exits to it, one at front and two in the sides. The back wall was dedicated to the throne chair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter