Chapter 2~ Teamings

Neverland [EXOSHIDAE Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo

"Bravo... new girls...[and boys] to enter the palace again!" Sehun cheered. "More people to play with."

"Shush, Sehun, and let me do the talking!" Suho ordered. 

"May you all introduce yourself? Starting with..." he gestured to the nine girls standing to the side with arrogant faces. 

"What?" a short girl, apparently the leader asked, noticing the stares. 

"Introduce yourself!" Baekhyun said excitedly. 

"Psh, why us?" she questioned. The boys were speechless and unable to respond with a reasonable answer. 

"'Cuz we are the princes, and you obey us," Kai said, grinning. The girls growled, and Exo knew that they had control over them. 

"I am Kim Taeyeon, this is Jung Jessica, Kim Hyoyeon, Choi Sooyoung, Kwon Yuri, Im Yoona, Lee Sunny, Seo Ju Hyun aka Seohyun, and Hwang Tiffany," the leader calmly replied. 

"You all related?" Tao asked. 

"Duh," Hyoyeon responded. "Happy now?"

"Nope, not until you dance for us!" Lay implied. The girls glared at them. "Hey! We're the princes! We get to order you around, remember?" Lay reminded.

"Yeah, you may be princes, but that doesn't mean we listen to you, doofus," Jessica retorted. 

"Who even says doofus nowadays?" Kris questions. 

"Dude, don't make me say inappropriate things," Jessica warned. 

"Fine fine, geez. We'll just have to make you understand who's in charge. Remember, we are your masters," Chen said, snickering. The girls ignored them. "We'll move on to the more gentle girls, unlike these cawing cranes over here."

SNSD

"It's a real honor! Prince Exo... I am Yoon Bomi and this is my friend, Eun Ji," a girl said, happily and squealing. The princes just bathed themselves upon fangirling, already used to it.

"My name is Krystal..." a girl responded, a little too quietly.

"I am Jackson and this is BamBam," another boy replied. "We are also brothers."

"I'm Nichkhun and this is Taecyeon, we are cousins," a taller and buffer boy answered, with his cousin besides him.

"I am Park Leeteuk and my buddy Kim Heechul," another guy introduced. 

"Anyeonghaseyo, I am Lee Minho and this is Lee Onew," a tall guy said. 

"Fabulous, we have all we need. Now boys, lead them to the castle while we host the feast, and show them their rooms. Give them a tour," Peter Pan said as he approached them. Jessica snarled, that was the man who left her mother. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter