Prologue/Flashback

Neverland [EXOSHIDAE Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tinkerbell's Family

"Mama Bell... are you crying?" Taeyeon crept down the stairs, her eight sisters following behind. Tinkerbell, a young and still beautiful lady with a flowing green summer dress, sitting at the table weeping quietly. 

She lifted her head from her arms, eyes red, and noticed her young daughters watching her intently.

"No, silly. I'm not crying," Tinkerbell said, and motioned for them to pile up in her arms. The girls gathered in a hug, but still, they could feel their mother crying silently, holding back her tears and hiccups.

"Mama, everything will be okay..." Yuri whispered gently, Tinkerbell. She sighed.

"No it won't..." Tinkerbell whimpered. She looked sad, out of the world, she didn't seem to be conscious at all.

"Mama... is it... papa again?" Jessica asked cautiously. Tinkerbell let out a sorrowful sigh, and patted Jessica on the head.

"Girls... he's with her again..." she finally confessed. The girls kept silent, they knew what that meant. It was, of course, their father causing trouble again. All their life at the age of 1-9, they spent their days with Peter Pan, their father, but ever since their parents got into a fight, Peter Pan had started going out with another girl, Wendy. Peter Pan was known as a playboy anyways. It had been three years since he left them, he rarely returned.  In fact, he never returned.

"Mama, you have us. We will always support you," Tiffany said, rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter