Chapter 4~ Issues

Neverland [EXOSHIDAE Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Group 2: Kris, Jessica, Tao, Yuri, Lay, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Luhan

"And this, girls, is the royal library, home to more than six thousand books, four hundred magazines, three hundred iPads and mini devices, as well as thirty desktops, all at your service," Kris says, leading the four girls inside a huge room with shelves piled up with tons of literature. It was like heaven with booknerds. 

"Woah..." Jessica couldn't hold in her awe, looking around, her eyes taking in everything all at once. Kris smirked in triumph. 

"Of course, you need a permit to use any of these materials, it's off limits, and the door is activated through a keypad," Kris explains. "The password is known only by ones of the royal blood... which of course you are not." He emphasized the last part to make sure it got through to Sica. Jessica glared over at Kris. 

"Unnies... can we just stay for a moment?" Seohyun asked, gazing at the books. "I want to read one..."

"You heard Kris, young one, you are denied access because you ain't royalty. You can't read any of these books," Luhan reminded. 

"But... only one!" Seohyun pleaded. 

"Nope, not one," Luhan smiled, knowing he had found Seohyun's weakness, books. 

"Unnie..." Seohyun looked over at her sisters for help. 

"Sorry Seobaby, I really don't have any say in this, but maybe..." Sica narrowed her eyes at the boys, who held their hands up in defense. 

"Like I said, no access is allowed to non-royalty," Luhan repeated. Seohyun let out a deep sigh and pout. 

"But... I have this book in mind. It's called The Top Thirty Strategies to Self-Improvement. It's a new book that I'm looking forward to and..." she trailed off when she noticed the boys laughing their heads off. 

"You read self-improvement books?" Luhan asked, laughing again. 

"Um... yeah..." Seohyun answered. 

"Don't mind then, Seo, if anyone needs self-improvement, it's them," Hyoyeon snickered at the boys. 

"Enough, lets just get this over with," Yuri said impatiently, a little annoyed that they were still in the library. "Show me the way to the gym next."

"Wow, someone's a little impatient. By the way, you like working out too?" Tao asked curiously. 

"Duh, and I prefer a training obstacle course," Yuri added, as if that was something known to everyone.

"Do girls even train?" he asked again, a bit unsure if girls were even allowed to work out. He has never seen a girl with muscles before... 

"Of course they do! We aren't useless you know!" Hyoyeon argued. 

"Calm down... we were only asking," Lay defended. 

"Well... I don't work out much," Jessica jutted in. "Only when necessary, so that doesn't apply to me."

"I wonder what you'll do when someone kidnaps you or something," Kris wondered out loud. 

"Shut up, no one other than you would do that. With my luck, you'll hire some person to do that to me," Jessica snarled over at Kris' direction. 

"Whatever guys, lets just go, after that, I want to see the dance studio..." Hyoyeon added. 

"Nope, there's only about five studios, all taken and granted to the princes. That means, you can't go there," Lay said. "And I'm one of the owners." Hyoyeon snarled and scoffed. 

"Well, we'll see about that real soon," she murmured. 

The group exited the library and Kris inputted the pass code to have the library locked again. 

"There, to ensure no... breaking in... will be made," Luhan looked over at Seohyun, who was no irritated and now ignoring him. For some reason, Luhan felt sad and angry that he was being ignored. For once, he seeked attention from someone. 

"Are you ignoring me?" he asked straight out to Seohyun. 

"Um, I don't know. I guess you can call it pretending-not-to-know-you." Seohyun responded, turning around so that she didn't have to face Luhan. Luhan just smirked. 

"Fine then, we'll see about that soon enough..."

☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆

"This is the gym, aka the place that is for working out," Tao said, opening up two double doors, and as soon as it was unlocked, Yuri charged in, stars in her eyes. 

"YES! Wait... where's the yoga mats?" she asked. In front of them was a huge room with tons of equipment and such, with a separate pool in the room next door, separated only by a transparent wall.

"Who even uses yoga mats?" Tao asked. 

"Um, I DO!" Yuri stated, raising her eyes in a duh manner. 

"Well too bad, who says this gym is dedicated to you? We've got punching bags and staffs if you want, but no, no yoga mats," Tao assured. Yuri groaned. 

"No mats? Fine then, I don't need this useless gym with no yoga mats. How do I stretch and stuff? Warm ups?" 

"Nope, we don't do those things. As warm-up, we run 800 meters, 100 curl ups, 50 pull ups and such. No stretching." Yuri seemed gloomier than ever since the announcement. 

"Can we just finish this tour? It's getting boring," Jessica said. 

"Fine, let's head back to the throne room," Kris said. 

"Wait! What about the dance studio?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"Again, miss dancing queen, off limits. Nobody is allowed in my studio, and if you want access to the others, you have to contact either Kai, Sehun or two other supervisors," Lay sneered. "And let me tell you, they have a special liking for their studio.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter