Winter

Four Seasons

Title: Winter

Prompt: Winter and Christmas

Characters: Min Yoongi & Choi Yoona


It was the morning of Christmas Eve and a certain couple was still in bed. Yoongi had his arms wrapped around Yoona’s waist. Yoona shivered slightly before her eyes fluttered open. Yoona smiled when she saw her boyfriend’s peaceful sleeping face. Yoongi and Yoona’s families were on a ski holiday up on the slopes. Their parents and siblings were already up and they had went skiing. But they left the couple alone since they knew how much Yoongi liked sleeping and how much he needed Yoona by his side whenever he woke up.

“What are you doing up so early, jagiya?” Mumbled Yoongi, in his adorable sleepy voice.

Yoona giggled and she pecked Yoongi’s cheek, “It’s not that early anymore, Yoongi-ah.”

“It’s still too early for me, you should know that jagiya.” Said Yoongi, again with that adorable sleepy voice of his.

Yoona gave a light laugh, she knew all of Yoongi’s sleeping habits and patterns having known him ever since they were babies since their parents were best friends. Yoona used to joke that Yoongi’s girlfriend had to be able to handle his sleeping habits, and much to the delight of their families and friends, Yoongi and Yoona started dating almost a year ago, after finally confirming their feelings for each other. Yoongi and Yoona had a rather strange relationship, they were pretty affectionate with each other but they never really clarified their relationship to others. That was why their friends and families were delighted when they announced that they were a couple.

“Will you wake up if I make you breakfast?” Asked Yoona.

“Don’t you always?” Responded Yoongi, finally opening his eyes.

“Well yes, but considering that it is Christmas Eve today, I’ll make something special.” Said Yoona.

“That sounds good but I’d rather stay in bed and be lazy the whole day.” Said Yoongi.

“We can do that after breakfast.” Said Yoona.

Yoongi chuckled before he gently kissed Yoona’s forehead. “I guess we could.”

Yoona beamed and she kissed Yoongi’s cheek. Yoona got up and she headed downstairs to start preparing breakfast. Yoona cooked up chocolate chip pancakes and waffles for breakfast. Just as Yoona was about to brew a pot of hot chocolate, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. Yoona giggled when her body registered the familiar touch of Yoongi’s that she knew very well. Yoongi placed his head on Yoona’s shoulder inhaling her scent and the scent of the hot chocolate as she brewed the hot chocolate. Yoona smiled as she inhaled Yoongi’s scent as well as enjoying his warm touch.

“The food smells delicious, I’m sure that it’ll taste good too.” Said Yoongi, still using that adorable sleepy voice of his.

Yoona giggled before she pecked Yoongi’s cheek. Yoona then returned to brewing her hot chocolate. Yoona then grabbed two mugs and placed them on an empty tray. Yoona picked up that tray while Yoongi picked up the tray with their breakfast. Yoongi then led Yoona to the bedroom where the bed had already been made and there was a table laid out on the bed. Yoongi and Yoona carefully unloaded the food onto the table and they couple settled themselves comfortably on the bed to have their breakfast. Breakfast was a relatively simple affair, and Yoongi insisted that Yoona feed him since he was lazy. Yoona complied with the request but she made Yoongi wash the dishes since she cooked breakfast. But Yoongi managed to get Yoona to help him anyway. Yoongi then dragged Yoona back to the bedroom so that they could laze around in bed.

“What do you want to do for the rest of the afternoon? We can stay here until five, since the lodge’s Christmas party only starts at 6.” Said Yoona.

“I want to cuddle.” Said Yoongi, again with his adorable sleepy voice.

Yoongi slipped his arms around Yoona’s waist, pulling her closer to him.

“You’re so nice to hug.” Mumbled Yoongi.

“I still wonder how I’ve been able to put up with you for the past eighteen years, especially with your sleeping habits and greasy comments.” Commented Yoona.

“But you love me anyway, otherwise you wouldn’t have stuck with me for so long.” Smirked Yoongi.

“That’s true.” Hummed Yoona.

Yoongi chuckled before he gently caressed Yoona’s cheek. Yoongi stared into Yoona’s eyes for a few seconds, thinking that he could get lost in those eyes forever. Yoongi smiled slightly before he closed the gap between his lips and Yoona’s.

“Your lips taste sweet.” Commented Yoongi, after they broke the kiss.

“That’s probably because of you.” Said Yoona.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at Yoona’s reply and Yoona giggled at his confused look.

“That’s because your lips are sweet, sweet like Suga!” Said Yoona.

Yoongi chuckled at the mention of his self-preferred nickname. Yoongi slipped his arms around Yoona’s waist, hugging her close to him.

“I love you, Choi Yoona.”

“I love you too, Min Yoongi.”