Teaser (─‿‿─)

My Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun didn’t know what to make of the boy that was supposed to be his tour guide/neighbor. Sehun’s first thought was that the boy was sort of cute and looked innocent. But as soon as he opened his mouth Sehun’s impression of him has changed drastically. To start it of Lunah or Luham or whatever was rude. Second of all he was weird as hell. And third he touched Sehun. He friggin touched Sehun. When Sehun was given the news that he was coming to Korea his home country he thought it would better because he was tired of being called white washed by his family.  What he didn’t know was that the boy he had bumped into while running to the store to get some pancake mix was going to ruin his peaceful stay.

 

Sehun fought the urge to jump off the cliff when he heard that he and Luhan were going to the same High school. After last night’s encounter with said boy, he did not want to face him again.

“ Mom?” Sehun yelled as he entered their new kitchen room.

“Yes Hun!” His mom yelled over the counter top while dicing some carrots.

“Tell me again why Lunah has to stick to me?”

“Luhan” His mom said facing him.

“….What?”

“Hunnie his name is Luhan.”

“……..”

“……..”

“….Ok mom but wh-”

“Don’t complain Sehun. He’s the only one you know so far and he has been here for years and surely you’ll make some friends if you hang around with him. Besides I trust his mom.”

“Just because you trust his mom doesn’t mean that you can trust Luhan mom.” Sehun argued.

“Look I don’t know what you have against Luhan, but from what I have seen so far Luhan is a nice boy and he looks completely harmless. So you better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter