Breakfast conflicts

My Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan cursed his bladder as it woke him up. He would have liked to stay in his bed longer but his stupid bladder prevented him from doing so. So with a groan Luhan dragged his out of bed and started for the bathroom. He was about half way there when he tripped over something and fell face first to the ground. Getting up and mumbling a string of curses Luhan glanced at his remote controller having a mental argument whether or not should he fling it at the wall. Deciding his anger was not worth another deduction of 50 bucks from his allowance he went to the bathroom and relieved himself quickly.

When he came out of the bathroom the look of pure displeasure dawned upon his once relieved face. His mom was standing outside his door with his school uniform all ironed and ready. His plan to go back to sleep was now a dream far from his reach. Luhan mentally cried and called for his prince to come and save him from his mother’s brutal ways of torture. He sighed and glanced at the clock. It read 6:13. He wondered if he could squeeze a little bit of nap time in there, however one look at his mom and he knew that it won’t be happening anytime soon, if it will happen at all that is. Luhan sighed and took the uniform from his mom with a frown and closed the door on her smiling face. He took off his pajamas which consisted of a baggy t shirt and a pair of red plaid boxers. He put on his khaki pants first, followed by his white dress shirt and blue blazer. He stood in front of the mirror to tie his red tie. He put his hair up with gel and wore a pair of glasses.

“Manly.” Luhan mumbled and smirked as he saw his own reflection in the mirror. It was like his mantra in the morning. He would get dressed and whisper “Manly” referring to his reflection as if to prove a point. He decided to go downstairs as the smell of cereal and milk reached his nose. No, he hated Cereal and milk however he ended up having that every morning as he would get up leaving exactly 15 minutes for him to get ready and eat breakfast. His mom never bothered to make him breakfast because she told him that it was his consequence for always being a lazy and a sleep addict. Not that it taught him a lesson anyways.

He went downstairs only to find his mom nowhere in sight. Shrugging it off as nothing serious Luhan went to the fridge and took out the milk and started pouring it into a bowl he later retrieved from one of the cabinets. As he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter