Chapter 7

AOMG Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked up to see who I bumped into. My eyes widened. I couldn't believe it. Is this foreal?

''c-chesonghamnida!'' B.I said as he offered me his hand.

I blinked my eyes. and took his hand, ''G-gamsahamnida'' I thanked him.

B.I and I met a few years back, when we were both trainees. Bobby introduced us to each other. We got along very well. But ever since he debuted we kinda stopped talking, It's probably cause he's busy.

''It's so nice to see you again, Jae Din-ssi'' he said smiling,

I smiled back ''I could say the same thing. I'ts been what? Almost a year?''

He smiled, ''Just been real busy, anw how u been?U too busy to text me or sumn?''

I blushed, ''Don't say that'' I said shyly

He smiled, ''Ah you're still so cute'', he said as he brush his finger on my cheeks.

''It's our first time seeing each other after one year and the first thing you do is teased me?'' I said while pouting playfully.

''Cause you look cute '', he said,

I blushed. ''Well thanks? I gotta get going. I have to do my make up and outfit and stuff''

''Okay Ill be watching your performance'' he said smiling

I smiled back, ''Okay Ill be watching ur performance too''

He smiled and we walked opposite directions

"oh text me when ur not busy'' he yelled throught the hallways

I smiled. I will

After walking for like 5 minutes, I finally reached my dressing room. I went inside and the stylists and make up artist greeted me with smiles and hugs. After all the greeting, they immediately started working.

After an hour of make up and dress I was finally done and headed to where the stage was

I started the shoot. I was wondering who would be my dance partner because Giri is not here. I was waiting then I saw Junhoe of Ikon heading tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter