Chapter 14

AOMG Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GRAY POV

It was 6AM. I was the first one to wake up. I went downstairs to see a blanket and pillow on the couch. That's weird. Did someone sleep here? I went to the kitchen to see someone opening the fridge. It's JaeDin. She close the fridge and froze when she saw me.

''morning?'' I said more like a question

She didn't respond, and just walked away.

Her face. Her eyes are red and its puffy. Is she always like that when she wakes up? Or was she crying last night?

I was getting cereal when it hit me. Giri said he was with JaeDin last night. Did she confess to him and he rejected her?

JAEDIN POV

I just walked away when he said morning. I didn't feel like talking to him and I didn't want him to notice my red eyes and swollen face from crying last night. I walked to the living room and threw mysef on the couch with hot chocolate on my left hand and bread on the other. I put my hot chocolate down and turn the t.v on. I was watching replays of Weekly Idol it was Teen Top. Man they're funny.

''Did you sleep down here?'' Jay oppa asked with his funny morning voice,

I chuckled, ''yeah''

He raised his brows, ''What's wrong with your eyes?''

I avoided his gaze, ''I'm like this every morning okay''

''Lemme see'' he said while trying to make me face him.

I slapped his hand away, ''YAH!''

''Ow!'' he yelped,

I chuckled, ''Go away!''

He  rolled his eyes and started walking to the kitchen.

Soon everybody was downstairs gettting breakfast.

''Hey how u feelin?'' Giri asked sitting beside me

''A bit better, thanks for last night'' I said biting into my bread

He just shuffled my hair.

I slapped his hand away and we just laughed.

''Guys guys guys everybody! I have an announcement to make!'' Kasper said exitedly. I rolled my eyes.

Everybody gathered around

Kasper pulled Gray, ''Actually WE have an announcement to make!''

Everybody was waiting for it except me and Giri cause we know what she's going to say.

''We decided to date eachother!'' She said clinging into Gray's arm.

Everybody cheered and congratulated them. After the announcement,  everybody headed upstairs to do their own thang

I stood up and was about to go upstairs, but Kasper stopped me, ''Hey JaeDin, arent you gonna congratulate u- oh what happen to your eyes''

I smiled fake ofcourse, ''I was just gonna get a drink and congratulate you but since youre here, Congrats! and it just. it.. It's always like this when morning comes''

''ohh ok..and thank you!''She smiled walking away with gray

I went back to the couch and just started watching Weekly Idol again, still Teen Top episode.

''Hey''

I looked away from the Tv and saw Giri wearing nothing but shorts,

''YAH! why the helll r u half '' I said covering my eyes

I heard him chuckle, ''Relax! I came here to tell you everybody's going swimming in the pool''

''Oh okay be there I'll just finished this episode'' I said pushing him away.

''Okay be there'' He said chuckling and walking away.

I turn my attention back to the tv.

After I finish the episode I went to our room and change into my swimsuit

I took a huge towel( just like thatt^^^)

I went to the pool and see everybody scattered. Some swimming, some eating and some just chillin.

GRAY POV

I was sittin on one of the benches. Not really in the mood for swimming. I was looking around and my eyes stopped on a certain girl. JaeDin. God what a goddess. Wait what?

She approached Giri and they seem to be getting along. Didn't he rejected her?

JAEDIN POV

I saw Giri so I aprroached him. He was making me laugh. As usual

''I'm going to get some hotdogs ok'' he said walking away,

I nodded.

''What's wrong with your eyes?'' Loco asked taking a seat beside me

I rolled my eyes, ''Nothing! whats wrong with YOUR eyes?''

''YAH this kid. Wht happen?'' he asked once more,

''nothing oppa okay, dont trip Im fine!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter