Chapter 5

AOMG Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was still on my bed texting everybody that I was fine.

My phone suddenly started ringing. I answered it, ''Hello?",

''YAH!WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE LEAVING? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN? ARE U OKAY? DID YOU KNOW I WAS SO WORRIED THAT YOU JUST DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT?.ACTUALLY NO! WE WERE ALL WORRIED!" Jay Park on the other line ambushed me with questions.

I chuckled, ''okay oppa calm down. okay slow down. I just felt tired from practicing alll day yesterday so I didnt have the energy to party and just went to mY room, I din't wanna bother you or anyone or be a party pooper so I just left. But don't worry I'm perfectly fine'', I answered.

''I'm sorry babygirl, I was just worried. You know you are our youngest and you're practically our sister so we can't help but worry.'' he said with a concern voice.

I smiled, ''It's okay oppa I understand''

''Okay now that we got that out of the way... be prepare for your MV shoot in 3 hours okay? I can't come to your shoot but Gray will accompany you.'' he said,

''Oppa, I can handle myself. You can tell Gray that I can go by myself'' I told him

I heard him sigh on the other line, ''Youre gonna need some support babygirl. Plus it was him who volunteered."

''Okay I guess oppa'' I uttered.

He chuckled'' Thats our girl. Do well okay babyG?''

I replied, ''arasso I got it oppa byieee''

''Bye babyG'' he replied as he hung up.

2 hour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter