Chapter 12

AOMG Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We all formed a huge circle, by the beach. I was sitting next to Zico and Simon D.

We were all chatting amongst ourselves.

''OPPAA!!'' a girl shouted from afar.

We were all surprised to see Hyuna and Jihyun.

They approached us,

''W-what are you guys doin here?'' Zico asked his girlfriend,

''Something came up. The venue had some problem so our tour for the first city is cancelled, so instead of staying in the dorm for the weekend, we decided to join you guys'' Hyuna explained

''That's if you guys don't mind' Jihyun added.

''Since youre here, join us!'' Jay oppa stated.

Jihyun sat next to Giri.

Hyuna approached Zico and I, ''Is it okay if I sit next to my boyfriend?''

I didn't answer, I just stood up to go sit next to Jay oppa but before I could,Gray pulled me down to sit next to him. I didn't argue and just sat down.

HYUNA POV

There wasn't a problem with our venue, I just told my manager to cancel the tourr for the weekend so I could be with my boyfriend. Ever since Kisum sent me that video of JaeDin giving him a it just pisses me off everytime I see her with him. So I decided to invite Jihyun and crash their little vacation.

JAEDIN POV

''Lets play a game!'' Hyuna said exitedly,

''We already did. We played Spin the Bottle'' Gray informed,

''Oh..well lets play a different game, lets play..Never Have I Ever''

Everybody agreed.

FOR PEOPLE WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW THE GAME GOES!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The game is started with the players getting into a circle. Then, the first player says a simple statement starting with "Never have I ever". Anyone who has done what the first player has not must drink. Play then continues around the circle, and the next person makes a statement.

E.G if someone says ''NEVR HAVE I EVER BEEN TO EUROPE'' but I have been to Europe, then I must take a shot.

BACK TO THE STORY!!!

Jay oppa was first. ''Never have I ever had feelings with anyone in this circle right now''

Zico,Hyuna,Giri,Kasper,Jihyun,Swings,Gray and Kisum took a shot one after the other. I was hesitating. Have I ever had feelings with anyone in this circle? IDK why but I took a shot. I saw Jay oppa giving me a who tf is it look. I gave him an innocent smile.

GRAYS POV

JaeDin took ashot? Who does she have feelings for??

JAEDINS POV

Jessi unni was next, ''Never have I ever donated blood''

I looked around and nobody took a shot except me.

''How does it feel?'' Jessi asked,

''Wat? The alcohol or the blood thingy?'' I asked clulessly,

She chuckled a little, ''The blood thingy''

''OHH! Well uhm, not as bad as everyone think it is. It's just like getting an injection shot, only the needle stays in you for like a couple minutes'' I explained,

''WOW our babygirl is such a brave girl'' she said oh so proudly,

I laughed a little.

Next was Kasper, ''Never Have I ever dumped someone''

I quickly took a shot. Gray, and Jessi unni were the others who took a shot. Jessi unni and I looked at eachother and laughed. Everybody looked at us weirdly but we ignored it.

Next was Gray, ''Never have I ever dated a celebrity/idol''

Zico and Hyuna took a shot. LOL OFCARSS

It was my turn, ''Never have I ever owned an Iphone'', To my surpise everybody took a shot. OK THENN lol

It was San E oppas turn, ''Never have I ever had  in other places other than my house''

I wasn't really surpise to see Swings oppa, Dok2 oppa, Jay oppa, Verbal Jint oppa, Beenzino oppa and Ugly Duck oppa but I was shocked to see Cheetah unni, Gray and Loco oppa took a shot.

Well then lol.

After San E. The rest took turns. In the end, I had the least sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter