Chapter 11

AOMG Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the losers washed the dishes we all gathered around the huge living room. We are playing spin the bottle; TRUTH OR DARE. Simon D was the first to spin the bottle, it landed at Swings oppa. Simon oppa grinned, ''truth or dare''

Swings oppa smirked, ''Dare!''

Eveybody oohed with exitement.

''Okay hmm...Slap the person you last texted'' Simon oppa said grinning.

Swings look at his inbox...It was Ugly Duck. Everybody was amused and was waiting for him to slap UglyDuck. Swings walked over to Ugly Duck and hesitated at first then bam he slapped him. Everybody made an ouch sound and Swings apologized to him playfully.

Swings was the next to spin the bottle. It landed on Kasper. And she chose truth.

''Hm..Who do you think is the most handsome guy in this room right now?'' Swings ask as he his imaginary beard.

Kasper blushed slightly, ''U-uhm..G-Gray oppa'' she said in a very low voice.

''WHO?'' Swings asked

''G-Gray oppa'' she repeated slightly louder.

Everybody 'oohed' except for me.

''You two should sit next to each other!'' Kisum suggested.

Kasper blushed and put her head down, ''A-aniyo, its fine ill sit here''

''Move! move! move!'' Kisum chanted and suddenly everybody was going along with it. Kasper ended up sitting with Gray.

I rolled my eyes hoping nobody seen dat.

GRAY'S POV

Did she just roll her eyes?

JAEDINS POV

Kasper then spinned the bottle, and it landed on Gray. He chose d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter