Part Two

Dear Love (Forgive Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was just three days after the party when Yifan called and told him that they were going to a nice restaurant for dinner. As soon as he ended the call, he scurried to his room and started looking for his best clothes, a broad, happy smile never left his face.

Yifan had just started his own business this year. He started from the very bottom and Joonmyun was very proud of it. Still, it was really hard for Joonmyun since Yifan always drowned himself in his work. He was grateful that occasionally, his brother will come to his apartment and spend time with him despite his busy schedule as a final year college student.

Eating out was such a luxury, and Joonmyun couldn’t afford to miss it out.

Just after Joonmyun finished fixing his hair in front of the large mirror in the hallway, he heard his phone blazing off. He couldn’t wipe off the smile on his face as he pressed the elevator button and rushed to the foyer. Yifan was already in the foyer, waiting for him when he arrived. For a moment, they turned a blind eye on the people walking in and out the entrance hall and pressed their lips together. Their hands clasped together when they broke the kiss.

“I missed you.” Joonmyun giggled against his fiance’s lips. “You have no idea how happy I am right now.”

Yifan raised a brow in amusement and pinched Joonmyun’s cheeks, successfully earning a muffled whine from the smaller male. “I went to work just 8 hours ago and you’re already missing me? Wow, I didn’t know you like me so much.”

A soft blush adorned Joonmyun’s pale face as he slapped Yifan on the arm.

“Yifan, where are we going?”

“You’ll know in a while.”

“Am I underdressed? You’re wearing a suit, Yifan.”

“Do you know you’re fantastically beautiful? You look fine babe. No one looks better than you.” Yifan said, looking at Joonmyun with open admiration and leaned down to press a kiss on Joonmyun’s forehead. “Come on, we don’t want to make him wait any longer.”

Him?

They had a lot of small talk on the way to the restaurant with Joonmyun mainly asked Yifan about his work. When Yifan parked his car in front of a large building, Joonmyun’s hand flew to grab at Yifan’s end of sleeve instinctively.

“Yifan, we don’t have money to eat at this kind of place. Let’s go back. Let’s eat at our usual place.”

Smiling, Yifan just shook his head.

Joonmyun let Yifan took his hand and they headed to the entrance of the building. Yifan then led him into a fancy restaurant. He kept his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter