Part One

Dear Love (Forgive Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Can’t I just stay at Jongin’s place tonight?”

Yifan shook his head stubbornly as he continued to drag Joonmyun by the wrist. “We’re already here. You need to greet them at least. Babe, I want you to meet my friends.”

“But Yifan-”

Joonmyun swallowed the words in his throat the moment Yifan opened the door to their apartment, revealing eager faces behind the door.

 

“THEY ARE HERE! THE BRIDE AND GROOM ARE HERE!”

 

A groan escaped Joonmyun’s lips at the mention of ‘bride’ and he stretched his neck to glare up at Yifan, who was having an unbelievable wide grin on his face.

“We can start the party now!” An overly excited 26-year-old Chanyeol jumped off the couch and raced to take out cans of beer and a bottle of champagne from the fridge and brought them to the table.

Joonmyun was lost for words as he scanned the condition of his so-lovely-apartment he claimed before. They were just bluffing when they said the party would start when Yifan was there. The party had already started long ago, judging by the messy apartment. He couldn’t recognize his own living room anymore.

“I-“ Joonmyun paused momentarily to close his eyes and take a deep breath. “I’m going to spend the night at Jongin’s.”

“Babe-“

“You know that I don’t like things like this.”

“They’re so excited when I told them you’ll be here. Come on babe. You’re going to love this. Besides, I want you to meet someone. I promised him you’ll be here.”

Joonmyun opened his mouth to protest but Yifan was quick to plant a few quick kisses on his lips in an attempt to shut him off.

Very clever.

“Alright but Yifan-“

“Open the champagne! I need more.”

Again, Joonmyun was cut off, but this time by the bridesman-to-be, a very noisy one. The one and only, Xiu Luhan. It was a wonder how the male could maintain a healthy relationship with Minseok considering how introvert Minseok was.

“I’ll leave once Luhan starts making out with Minseok on my couch.”

“Thanks bunny. I Love you.”

“Don’t call me bunny!”

Absentmindedly, Joonmyun brushed his thumb over the band on his finger. He still couldn’t believe it. He was going to marry Yifan.

It was finally happening.

They were having a simple dinner at a restaurant when Yifan suddenly round the table and asked him for a dance. Joonmyun frowned at the request, he was still eating for God’s sake and he was really hungry, but Yifan look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter