Of Selfies and Social Media

Autumn and Sweaters

"Taekwoon?"

 
"Mmmmm?" came the noncommittal grunt from the aforementioned person.
 
"You should get an Instagram. Even Ravi has one. Everyone in the group has one and you have so many fans! I bet they'd love it."
 
Taekwoon turned around to face Hakyeon. "I like not having a presence on social media though. Too many people do it." 
 
Hakyeon rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's stubbornness. There was only one way for him to get Taekwoon to do what he wanted. "Fine then I'll stop making you coffee in the morning." He stuck his tongue out at Taekwoon. 
 
Taekwoon rolled his eyes right back. "I can make my own coffee Hakyeon."
 
"Ugh fine whatever Taek..."
 
Hakyeon turned away from his boyfriend. Taekwoon sighed, "Fine, I'll do it."
 
Hakyeon immediately spun around and hugged him. "I know the perfect picture for you to upload! One of us!" He quickly snapped a picture of them together. Taekwoon smiled a little at his actions however he knew that he should thank the Starlights first. "I'll post that one after I thank all of our Starlights."
 
Authors Note: Hey guys sorry I've been really busy with college apps and I've had writers block for a while so basically these stories are just gonna be a little random. I wanna finish the birthday surprise story but I gotta get back into it. Also this story was written on my phone in the car so it's not as good as it could be but I tried .