Of Sadness and Surprise Parties (pt 2)

Autumn and Sweaters
please go back and read part 1 if you havent read it yet!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Taekwoon bgean to simmer everything in the pot while Hakyeon watched his drama. He could feel the slightly annoyed and worried aura that Hakyeon was giving off. His phone vibrated in his pocket, alerting him to a message. He took it out and read the message Wonshik has sent.

'We'll be ready by 4pm. Make sure you've got an excuse to take him out.'

Taekwoon looked at the clock. 11:34. Four and a halfish hours until he needed to take Hakyeon out. The soup would be done around noon so he went and sat down next to his boyfriend. Hakyeon curled up in his arms and sighed, slightly exasperated at his dongsaengs' forgetfulness but happy he at least had Taekwoon. Ah well, at least he had Taekwoon. He wasn't about to make a big deal about it.

Taekwoon could feel the annoyance rolling off Hakyeon in tangible waves. He bit the inside of his cheek to prevent himself from laughing. He could just imagine the neck chops they would all get in a few hours, but it would be worth it to see his boyfriend's smile. Also the stank face. Taekwoon would bet his life on seeing that at the surprise party. 

Do Min Joon appearing and falling down the stairs at least made Hakyeon crack a smile, as well crack his grouchy aura. Taekwoon had to extracate himself from Hakyeon's arms in order to get them both food. Of course the latter whined a little bit when he left, I mean who wouldn't right? losing some of the warmth he had. Taekwoon filled two bowls quickly and brought them over to the couch for them to eat. "Careful it's hot.''

"Thank you Wonnie~" said Hakyeon, taking a taste of the soup. 

It was definitely hot, the steam still rolling off of it, but it was good and something that Taekwoon had made for him. He still wished that the dongsaengs were here to enjoy Taekwoon's soup but there wasnt much he could do. He and Taekwoon continued to watch as Do Min Joon, the immovable, emotionless alien began to fall for the clutzy and somewhat ditzy Cheong Song Yi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So uhhhhhh yeah Happy 26th Birthday Cha Hakyeon! I started the first part of this one shot I think like a year ago? Idk at this point lol. My wriritn gmight be improving or something bu I also thought I should keep finishing the birthday series. I'll finish this hopefully with a part 3 either later today or maybe tomorrow since i'm working on another chapter of my YixingXReader fanfic "You Exist in My Song" so please check that out too! Thank you all for being patient with me :)