Of Rain and Umbrellas

Autumn and Sweaters

Sometimes Taekwoon needed to take a walk alone to clear his head; having VIXX's hyper leader as his boyfriend could treally take its toll. He loved Hakyeon dearly (although he might not always voice it) but sometimes he needed time to himself. 

 

Today he had decided to walk down to the gardens to gather his thoughts. The garden was always peaceful, in contrast to non stop practices that kept him busy all week. HIs six month anniversary with Hakyeon was coming up very soon and he still had no idea what to get him. He sat under his favorite tree down by the pond, continuing to think of what to get his boyfriend. He continued to ponder because he wanted his gift to be special and unique, just like Hakyeon was. 

 

Suddenly, he was pulled out of his reverie by a fat raindrop landing on his head. Looking up he saw the sky had turned an ominous grey while he has been lost in thought. Upon hearing the crack of thunder, he gathered his things quickly and ran for the nearest convienence store. Hopefully he could buy and umbrella there.

 

By the time he made it he was already soaking wet, but at least he could rest before braving the storm again. Perhaps he should also get more banana milk for Hakyeon as well (Hakyeon ran out earlier this morning and had complained about it all morning). Looking around, he grabbed a plain black umbrella and a package of banana milk. He made his purchases of an umbrella and banana milk and began to make his way back to the dorms under the safety of his umbrella.

 

Stepping into the dry safety of the dorm, he closed his umbrella and shook his head, tossing water droplets everywhere. "Yah Taekwoon! You're supposed to be a cat, not a dog!" exclaimed Hakyeon.

 

Taekwoon pushed his wet bangs out of his face and handed Hakyeon the bag. "I got you banana milk."