Of Sadness and Surprise Parties (pt 3)

Autumn and Sweaters
Hakyeon was woken to the sound of a vibrating phone. He opened his eyes and saw it was Taekwoon's phone with a message from Wonshik on the screen. He didn't remember when he had fallen asleep and the sound of water running in the bathroom. Before the screen faded to black, he saw the word 'party and 'he debated about looking at it, but decided that perhaps it would be better not to. His curiosity however, had other ideas.
 
The water shut off and a few minutes later, Taekwoon came out of the bathroom, towelling off his hair dry and already dressed. Hakyeon had to admit, although he's seen Taekwoon in business casual that the stylist Noonas dressed him in, there was nothing like Taekwoon choosing his own clothing. He looked really hot. "Your phone woke me up. There's a message from Wonshik there."
 
Taekwoon internally panicked. 'Hopefully he didn't see anything. Otherwise we're screwed.' 
 
He walked over and picked up his phone and saw that the message was still on the screen. He either didn't see it or only had seen part of the message Wonshik had sent. Ah well, he'd have to just hope. 
 
"Get dressed Hakyeon, we're gonna go out and celebrate."
 
Hakyeon got up and quickly went to get dressed. He figured it was business casual, whatever "party" they were going to. Probably a surprise party thrown by the rest of VIXX. There was still a chance to be surpirsed with whatever they we doing even if he had figured it out. He walked out to give his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek. "Ready when you are~"
 
Taekwoon smiled. "Let's go."
 
He hoped that Hakyeon would still be surprised and if not, he would at least have a good birthday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So uhhhhh I wanted to update but I'm also on a Benadryl pill rn so my writing might be absolute crap. I'm fighting thte tiredness and I'll try to come back and edit it if there are any comments about it having spelling errors or grammatical ones. Also I'm talking to my friend who's in Korea rn IT'S HIS FAULT MY SLEEP SCHEDULE IS A MESS and he's distracting me. I think he's bought me some stuff there but he wont tell me what. I'm gonna go do something that needs less thinking power now 
 
OH ALSO There will be a part 4 and maybe a part 5 (sorry it's being dragged out, I always have trouble making chapters long because I have little patience sometimes lol)