Christmas Special

I'm Here ~ A Oneshot Collection ~

 

 

you where standing in front of the big mirror in her room, wondering if her dress was pretty enough or if she had to change into another one. you had been asked out on a Christmas date by her boyfriend, the popular rapper from Big Bang, TOP. TOP and you had been dating for 2 years now, Christmas Eve being their anniversary date. you clearly remembered how he had asked her to become his girlfriend 2 years ago, which still made her blush. you looked at her watch and got a small shock. “Only 20 minutes before he comes to pick me up!” you said panicking as she ran around her room trying to get ready. She wanted to look as pretty as possible since it was their anniversary but also to make her boyfriend, TOP, happy.

 

After about 20 minutes the doorbell to you ‘s apartment could be heard. you hurried to do the last few touches before she went to the door and opened up. The first thing that met her was a big bouquet of red roses and a smiling TOP. you blushed and smiled. “Thanks” she said giving TOP a peck on the lips before letting him into her apartment. TOP looked especially charming tonight which made you chuckle to herself. “You look so pretty!” TOP said smiling and then kissed you on the lips. “Thank you, you don’t look bad either.” you replied smiling.

 

Moments after they left you ‘s apartment in TOP’s car. “So, oppa, where are you taking me?” you asked TOP while smiling. TOP laughed a bit before answering the question. “I’m taking you to the place we had our first date, more I will not say.”

 

After driving for about 15 minutes, they arrived at a high-class restaurant. There was decorated with Christmas things all around the building, which made them both smile. It looked very pretty. “Here.” TOP said making you look at him. TOP offered you his arm, like a real gentleman making you chuckle and blush. She took his arm and they went into the restaurant. As they came into the restaurant they where met by several waiters and waitresses. Inside the restaurant there was no other people beside the staff and the two lovers. you looked a bit confused at TOP who just smiled charmingly. “I rented the whole place so we could have a romantic dinner.”

 

TOP led you over to a table in the middle of the room, which was romantically decorated with candles and rose petals. “Wow, it all looks so romantic and pretty!” you said smiling and the pretty sight. “Glad you like it!” TOP said as he helped you with the chair before he sat down himself on the other side of the table so he sat across you .

 

you and TOP where having a great time, talking about old times and talking about how they met. They had met each other when they where introduced to each other by a college friend of theirs. They had been to a private party held by their college friend, when they had been introduced to each other, and instantly felt a connection. They had talked with each other a lot through out the entire party and then continued to keep contact after the party. It had only been 3 months after when they started dating on Christmas Eve.

 

you “ TOP suddenly said and stood up from the table, giving you a small shock. TOP chuckled a bit seeing you ‘s reaction. TOP went over to the other end of the table where you where sitting. you moved her chair and was now facing TOP. you looked at TOP confused but soon knew what was going on when TOP suddenly knelt down in front of her. They smiled to each other. TOP searched in his pocket after a small red box. As he found it he presented it to you without opening the box.

 

you As you probably know I have completely fallen for you, and have been in love with you since the moment I first laid my eyes on you. To me you mean everything. You make me happy, you make me laugh, and you make me feel like I’m never alone. Would you do me the honour of accepting my hand, and make me the most happy man on the earth?” TOP said in a charmingly and sincere voice. He opened the box slowly and the box soon revealed a very pretty ring. you looked at the ring and then at TOP completely stunned. Tears was running down you ‘s cheek. “Yes!” you said smiling, still having tears running down. TOP smiled big and took the ring and put it on you ‘s ring finger before embracing her. “I love you!” TOP whispered into you ‘s ears. “I love you too.” you said smiling. “Merry Christmas” she then continued making them both laugh.

 

“This is the best Christmas Eve ever!” TOP said smiling before kissing you on the lips tenderly. 

-------------------

As you could see, it was TOP who won the race for the spot of being the man lead in the christmas special. Hope you like the oneshot and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!