JenJen Oneshot

I'm Here ~ A Oneshot Collection ~

 

Jenny was walking down the streets near the fashion school she went to. She stopped up at a coffee shop and went inside thinking that a cup of mocca coffee would be nice to have while walking around. Jenny was studying fashion design at a fashion school and was known on the campus and in the area near the school for being a real fashionista.

 

Well the truth was that she was only well dressed when she came out of her apartment. As soon as she was alone in her apartment she would change into big tees and baggy pants. She loved wearing relaxing clothes when she was home alone.

 

As she came out of the coffee shop she was reading a fashion book and wasn’t looking where she was going. She suddenly bumped into a tall person. As they had bumped into each other they had both dropped some of their stuff. Both bend down to pick up their stuff without looking at each other.

 

“I’m really sorry for bumping into you.” Jenny said kindly, as she had picked her stuff up and proceeded to help the person. She looked up at him and saw it was a handsome young man. The young man looked at her but only showed a stone face. He muttered the words sorry before silently leaving as he had got the last bit of his things. Jenny was left alone, and she looked a bit after him as he was walking away.

“What a handsome guy…” Jenny muttered to herself. She soon recollected herself and continued on, as she had to go look at new clothes to get inspiration for a design project.

 

As she entered a small clothing store she saw her ‘enemy’, Yoona. Jenny smiled a bit. She normally wasn’t a person to see fault in anyone, but somehow Yoona could really get on her nerves at times, yet she still saw Yoona as a nice person.  Yoona was a fashion student from Jenny’s class, and she seemed to think that she was better than everyone else. She loves getting all the attention and thus had been hating on Jenny for a long time, as everyone looked up to Jenny. Also one of the things that made Yoona hate Jenny more was that Jenny was really close with Taecyeon, Yoona’s long time crush.

 

“Oh, it’s the annoying Danish girl…” Yoona muttered as she had seen Jenny few seconds after she had entered the store. Jenny just smiled at her but didn’t say anything and proceeded to look around the store. Yoona got offended and stumped off out of the shop.

 

The whole day that Jenny was out looking at inspiration she couldn’t stop thinking about the handsome guy she had bumped into earlier. Whenever she tried to forget him, he seemed to only get more space in her thoughts.

 

The next day Jenny went to school and consulted her two best friends, Nichkhun and Taecyeon, on why she was feeling weird whenever she thought of the mysterious guy she had bumped into.

 

“So you are saying that you can’t stop thinking about him and that you feel all giddy inside whenever you think of him?” Nichkhun half stated and half asked after listening to Jenny explain her story. Jen silently nodded smiling a bit. Taecyeon and Nichkhun looked at each other silently before big grins started showing on their faces.

 

“You are clearly love struck!” Taecyeon said smiling. Jenny looked at him in disbelief.

“We are serious.” Nichkhun added as he could see Jenny looked disbelieving. Jenny smiled a bit.

“Wow, this is my first time in love then…” She said chuckling a bit to herself making her two best friends laugh a bit at her cuteness.

 

They kept chatting as Yoona suddenly came up to them. She smiled at Taecyeon and a little bit at Nichkhun before her eyes laid on Jenny and her eyes clearly showed disgusts.

“What is it?” Taecyeon asked Yoona clearly seeing that she hated his best friend. Yoona turned towards him and became all happy and smiling.

“Oh nothing big, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to join my group for the big group project?” Yoona asked trying to sound as sweet and y as she could, which didn’t seem to help her much.

“I’m really sorry but I have already been assigned to a group.” He said not even trying to sound apologetic. Yoona clearly looked offended but was determined in her cause.

“Who?” She asked in a demanding voice.

“Me and Nichkhun…” Jenny silently answered smiling a bit. Yoona became more offended and was clearly hurt as she hurriedly went away and over to her group of friends. Taecyeon and Nichkhun started laughing. They where good guys but where easy to make laugh, and Yoona’s disappointed face must have triggered their laughs.

 

Over the following days Jenny and her mysterious guy seemed to stumble into each other quite often. Jenny seemed to become more and more aware of her feelings towards him and really wanted to know his name, and if she could she would love to know more about him.

 

One evening she was walking down a street towards the grocery store in order to buy some milk and rice as she had ran out of it. As she turned a corner she saw a group of guys standing on the other side of the road talking to each other while standing by their motor bikes. There was one guy who stood out more than the others, and to Jenny’s surprise it was the person she really wanted to know more about. She froze a bit as she saw him get on his motorbike and making ready to take off. But it wasn’t a normal drive; it was something that seemed more serious. A street race it seemed. Jenny came back to herself and decided to mind her own business. She continued walking and went to the grocery store. As she was searching for the milk she saw a person step up beside her in the corner of her eye. She didn’t look at the person but almost got a shock when the person suddenly spoke to her.

 

“Ehm...Hi?” She looked up at the tall handsome guy standing beside her, and her eyes widened as she realised it was the guy she had bumped into several times over the last couple of weeks.

“H-hi…” she stuttered smiling before staring to blush.

“So…Ehm…I noticed you outside of the store and…I…could I know your name?” He said a bit shy yet his expression never really changed which left Jenny in a puzzle on what the guy was feeling.

“My name is Jenny. Jenny Ahn. And yours?” Jenny answered smiling kindly.

“Kim Jaejoong.” The guy said finally showing what Jenny interpreted as a small smile.

“Nice to meet you!” Jenny said bowing a bit to Jaejoong who returned the small bow.

 

After their meeting in the grocery store they had ended up sitting at the stores small tables and where drinking some beer together. They seemed to really have hit it off well with each other and both enjoyed each other’s company. Their conversation suddenly comes to an end when a young male comes over to the table they are sitting at.

 

“JJ it’s time.” The young male said looking at Jaejoong before taking a quick glance at Jenny and then leaving the store. Jaejoong sighed and stood up before looking at Jenny.

“Sorry I have to leave.” He said apologizing.

“It’s okay.” Jenny said smiling innocently. Somehow being with Jenny made Jaejoong nervous but he really liked her, which was why he had finally got to courage to talk to her.

 

Jenny had wanted to know Jaejoong’s phone number, but for now she was just happy that she knew his name and that he was a really kind guy.

 

The next day when she came to school she happily went over to her two best friends who where trying to get away from a group of hungry girls. As soon as they had spotted Jenny, they ran over to her and dragged her along with them, escaping from the crowdie group of fan girls.

 

“Morning.” Jen said smiling as they had finally escaped. Taecyeon and Nichkhun where trying to breathe normally again before both of them said their good mornings to Jenny.

“I finally got to know the name of the guy I have been telling you about!” Jenny said energetically. Nichkhun and Taecyeon both smiled to Jenny.

“So what’s his name?” Taecyeon asked interested.

“Kim Jaejoong!” Jenny said smiling happily. Taecyeon and Nichkhun froze as soon as they heard the name. Jenny looked at them smiling.

“Why aren’t you saying something?” She asked innocently. It took the two guys several minutes before they recollected themselves and suddenly looked very serious making Jenny confused.

 

“Please don’t get near that guy again.” Taecyeon said in a very serious voice.

“Why?” Jenny asked confused.

“Because he is a bad guy you shouldn’t be with. He will only be trouble to you!” Nichkhun answered her question.

“That’s not true! Jaejoong is a very kind and nice guy.” Jenny argued towards her friend’s dislike of the guy she had fallen for.

“Please listen to us!” Taecyeon added.

“Why do you say something so cruel about him!?” Jenny asked becoming more and more teary eyed.

“He will be a bad influence. He’s involved in street races and also in gang fights. He’s bad and dangerous.” Nichkhun again was the one to answer Jenny’s question. Jenny shook her head in denial.

“No he isn’t!” Before her friend’s could say more she ran away from them as she needed some time alone thinking. She couldn’t believe that her friends would say such cruel things about Jaejoong, who seemed like such a handsome and kind guy.

 

Jenny ran out of the campus and ended up sitting at a bench in the near by park sobbing by herself.  After sitting on the bench by herself for what seemed like hours she heard someone walking up to her. She looked up and saw Jaejoong standing right in front of her.

 

“What happened?” he asked concerned as he sat down beside her.

“It is true that you are a bad person?” Jenny asked cutting right to the chase. At first Jaejoong showed no reaction but after a bit he silently sighed to himself making Jenny look at him.

“I’m sorry…”

“Sorry for what?” Jenny looked at him getting more and more confused.

“I am a bad person…but I would never do anything to hurt you!” Jaejoong said looking at Jenny making eye contact with her.

Jenny suddenly hugged Jaejoong making him blush and he wasn’t so sure of what to do with himself but then wrapped his arms around Jenny holding her tightly into his arms.

Jaejoong and Jenny spent the rest of day together in each other’s company, walking around the park and town, hand in hand.

 

The next day when Jenny came to school she immediately went to find her two friends. She where searching all over the campus for them. When she finally found them they where sitting behind the school building.

“Guys!” Jenny said as she ran up to them. She was in a very happy mood after her meeting with Jaejoong, and she had finally gotten his phone number as well. Nichkhun and Taecyeon looked at her and then smiled.

“Jenny!” They both went up to her and gave her a hug. Jenny looked at them puzzled.

“We’re really sorry about yesterday but we meant it for your own good.” Nichkhun said apologizing yet trying to make Jenny understand their actions. Jenny just nodded smiling.

“I know. that’s why you are my best friends. But you don’t have to worry. Jaejoong oppa said, he would not let anyone harm me!”

“You sure he can assure for your safety when he is involved in gang fights and street races?” Taecyeon asked concerned. Jenny just nodded yet didn’t say anything. There was silence for a while before Jenny got the strength to ask what she had wanted to know since yesterday.

 

“Say, how come you know who he is and if he is dangerous?” Jenny finally asked. Nichkhun and Taecyeon looked at each other before both sighed.

“We went to the same middle school as him and already then he was involved in a series of gang fights. Back then we where great friends but we stopped seeing each other when we found out what he was involved in. When we then started high school we found out he had started participating in street races.” Taecyeon explained while Jenny just listened closely.

 

Later when it was lunchtime, Jenny went to get something to drink at the vending machine when she was suddenly dragged away by two mysterious guys. She saw Yoona looking at her smirking while waving to her. Jenny didn’t really understand what was going on.

It was first when she was in a small alley surrounded by a big group of young guys, half of them on motorbikes.

 

“W-what’s going on?” Jenny asked stuttering a bit. The guys smirked a bit and the one who seemed to be the leader stepped forward towards Jenny.

“We are going to use you as bait to get JJ here.” He said to Jenny and gained a puzzled look from Jenny.

“JJ?”

“Jaejoong aka. JJ”

“Oh…”

Before more could happen a loud crash was heard as some of the men suddenly fell to the floor beaten. Everyone looked in the direction of the noise. There stood Jaejoong with a small group of people behind him.

 

“Oh, so you really did come when your little girlfriend is involved.” The leader said smirking evil-ish.

“Let her go, she have nothing to do with this.” Jaejoong said clearly annoyed. The leader laughed a bit.

“Let me see how much you actually like her.” The leader said as a challenge towards Jaejoong. Jenny didn’t know what to do as 3 people beside the leader were still surrounding her.

“How?” Jaejoong asked the leader with hatred in his eyes.

“A race. You against me.” The leader said pointed at Jaejoong and then at himself.

“Fine! If I win you will never bother me again or Jenny!” Jaejoong said agreeing to the race.

“Sure. And if you lose you will not only have to join my gang but you will become my slave as well.”

 

Jaejoong made himself ready for the race as he glanced over at Jenny who was sitting at a small bench with two ‘guards’ by her sides. He sighed. He really had to win, as he didn’t want to see her hurt. He loved her and really wanted to protect her.

“Are you ready?” the leader asked Jaejoong, who nodded back. Soon after the race had started.

They where very even, and changed leading positions regularly.

They turned around their turning point at the same position and started driving faster towards the finishing line. All Jaejoong could think of was Jenny.

There were only about 100m left to the finishing line when Jaejoong suddenly speeded a lot more up and overtook the leading positing until the finishing line. He won. As soon as they had stopped their motorbikes and Jaejoong had gotten his helmet off, he saw Jenny running over to him smiling.

 

“Jaejoong oppa!” Jenny said as she hugged him and he hugged her back tightly.

“Sorry for getting you into trouble.” Jaejoong said apologizing. Jenny shook her head.

“It doesn’t matter anymore as I now know that you love me as much as I love you!” Jenny said smiling to Jaejoong who blushed a bit.

“I have loved you since the first moment we bumped into each other.” Jaejoong confessed.

Jenny and Jaejoong smiled at each other before they kissed each other lovingly.

--------------------

fianlly finished your oneshot! :D 

hope you like it Jen ^