JustWinter's Oneshot

I'm Here ~ A Oneshot Collection ~

 

”So, what should we do together, on the day before Christmas?” Sung Yuki asked her friends who where sitting at the same table as her. They where sitting in the school’s canteen eating their lunch. Yuki’s friends sat and thought for a little while before they came up with different ideas. “What about going to the ocean?” Ji Eun, better known as IU, asked the others. The others shook their heads a bit in disapproval.

“It’s winter. It would probably be way too cold to be at the ocean this time of year.” Taemin said.

 

Taemin was the guy Yuki had a crush on. They had been friends since Middle School, and she has had a crush on him since then.

“Then, what about going to the amusement park?” SooJi, also known as Suzy, asked. They all looked at Suzy, and their faces lit up. “That sounds like a great idea!” JeongMin said smiling. The others agreed. “So what time should we then meet up?” Yuki asked. “How about at 11AM?” Taemin suggested and the other nodded. “Then that’s settled. We meet at the amusement park at 11AM!” Taemin continued and the others nodded.

 

It was the day before Christmas, the day Yuki was going to have fun at the amusement park together with her friends. Yuki black leggings, a black turtleneck, a brown sleeveless dress with a small brown belt around the waistline, and some black short wedge boots. She a small black winter jacket. As Yuki arrived at the entrance to the amusement park, she saw Taemin standing alone waiting. She ran over to him smiling. “Taemin!” Yuki said in a high enough voice to make Taemin hear her. He looked in her direction and smiled. When Yuki came up to him she said hello. Taemin didn’t anything for a couple of minutes but only stared at her. Yuki noticed Taemin staring at her.

 

“Is something wrong?” She asked him curiously. Taemin shook his head a bit before smiling to Yuki. “No, nothing wrong at all. You just look so pretty.” Taemin said still smiling, making Yuki blush at his comment. Before any of them could say another word, they heard their friends yell their names as they ran over to them out of breath. Yuki looked at them and chuckled a bit. “You ran here?” She asked still chuckling. IU, Suzy and JeongMin all nodded still a bit out of breath. “As we met up. We missed the bus and had to run all the way to get here in time.” JeongMin said after a while. Taemin started laughing, which made the others look at him not quite understanding why he started laughing. “You could just have called, it’s not like the world would end if you came a bit later…” Taemin said still laughing.

 

As the 5 friends went around the amusement park trying all the different rides, Taemin constantly tried getting alone time with Yuki, but it always failed when Suzy, IU and JeongMin kept dragging Yuki around with them. Taemin had wanted alone time with Yuki for a long time, and had planned that the two of them could have been walking around the amusement park by themselves at times. He had liked Yuki for a long time and wished that he would soon have an opportunity to tell Yuki his feelings.

 

After a while Taemin finally got the opportunity he had waited a long time for. Suzy and IU both had to go to the bathroom, while JeongMin went to get something to drink. As the 3 friends had departed with the instructions that Yuki and Taemin had to wait for them, Taemin took Yuki’s hand and dragged her with him. “Taemin! We have to wait for the others!” Yuki said blushing as she was dragged along. Taemin just smirked. “Don’t worry, I already texted them and said we would go around a bit by ourselves.” Taemin answered smiling charmingly to Yuki.

 

Yuki and Taemin went around the amusement park and tried different things, while having great fun. “Hey, Taemin let’s try the Ferris wheel?” Yuki suggested as they walked around. Taemin nodded smiling, and they went over to the line. They didn’t have to wait long before they where able to get into one of the cabins. They sat in front of each other, both admiring the view they now could see. “Wow, you can see most of Seoul from here!” Yuki said totally amazed by the view, while Taemin just nodded looking at her like he was in a trance.

 

Yuki took notice of Taemin staring at her and blushed. “Is there something wrong since you are staring at me?” She asked which woke Taemin out of his trance. Taemin blushed slightly. “Sorry, it wasn’t my meaning to stare at you…” Yuki laughed a bit. “Don’t worry.” There where silence for some minutes. Both sat there awkwardly not knowing what to do or say to each other. “Ehm…Yuki?” Taemin finally said. He had decided to take up his courage and finally confess. Yuki looked at Taemin smiling shyly. “Yes?” She said still looking at Taemin. “I…Ehm…For a long time I…Ehm…I love you…” Taemin finally confessed. He slightly blushed after finally having said what he had wanted to say for a very long time. Yuki blushed and couldn’t believe what she had just heard. It took Yuki a minute to recollect herself. She started smiling big. “I have liked you for a long time too…” She said blushing making Taemin smile.

----------------------------

Hope you like you oneshot JustWinter, and hope it isn't too short or too bad >.<''

 

IMPORTANT:

the poll with who should be the main male lead in the christmas special is closed now so i can get the oneshot written :D