Get the Hell Up, Idiot

Enemies

I've realized that using "heading" makes it capital
Sorry about that... 


It had been eight out of the sixteen, horrible, painful, annoying, h- "LUHAN JUST TRY TO LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE, WOULD YOU?!"
Luhan's eyes snap up from the apple in hand. They snap up to Xiumin, who's yelling at him.
Xiumin swears, even though Luhan's eyes were filled with annoyance, he felt his heart flutter when he looked up at him. 
Xiumin resumes yelling at Luhan, gaining anger back quickly. But the only anger is towards himself when he felt his heart flutter. Or when Luhan rolls his eyes, then his lips, and raises an eyebrow. He felt angry that his heart stopped completely. That he has to stop his breath from hitching, which causes it to hitch harder.
But he's mad at Luhan for making him feel this way. He's mad at himself for letting him feel this way. 
Luhan, on the other hand, isn't really mad at himself more than he's embarrassed about his feelings.

 

"Stop looking at his lips."
"Focus on his words not how hot he looks when he's mad, idiot!"
"You'd obviously top him anyways..."

He chokes on his water at the last thought and Xiumin stops his ranting to chuckle. "Wow, good job, dork."
Luhan growls at him and flicks his wet hand at him.
Xiumin growls back and sits down at his own table.
The popular table.
Luhan looks over every once in awhile.
It was odd, but Luhan preferred Xiumin bothering him...


"Xiumin! Xiumin!"
The little brown-haired boy looked up at the boy he knew as Luhan.
"Is there something you want Luhan?"
The little honey-haired boy was panting, hands resting on his knees. "Will you sit with me at lunch?
Xiumin giggles softly "Ok! Want to race me back inside?"
Luhan, still panting, look up at Xiumin "Are you crazy?"
Xiumin giggles again.


Luhan's ears are greeted with a loud ringing, his head lifts up from the lunch table's cold surface in surprise. Xiumin's sitting on the table next to him, blushing softly.
"Get the hell up idiot, we're going to class before we get detention." Xiumin grabs Luhan's arm and he gets up.
"Hey! I can walk just fine by myself! And let go, you're too rough!"
Xiumin smirks and turns around, still not letting go of his arm. "No I''m gonna keep you with me for the rest of the day."
"... Why."
"Because... It's obviously annoying you" Xiumin spoke in a sing-songy voice as he started pulling Luhan along again.


Sorry for the short chapter!~
I do have some writer's block, but a very weird version of it... I don't know what to do with the story now, but I have so many ideas for future chapters...

Someone help. 

(also there'll be 2 updates on this story today, but the 2nd update will probably be a few hours, I'm not sure...)