Daydream

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls arrived at the restaurant after 20minutes sat silently in the cab. Silently. Sounds odd but that's a sign that the girls are too hungry to start a topic. Victoria came out from the front seat and bowed at the driver, then the two princess walked towards the entrance.

"Unnie, come on. I'm so hungry hungry" Krystal turned around and pouted at the oldest, she jogged to reach the girls.

"Calm down, kid. We should look for Lulu first" they entered the cozy restaurant, not too crowd like because it's weekday. Her eyes looking for the short creature they loved most. "We can get 50% off" she whispered to the girls then chukled, Krystal and Sulli rolled her eyes.

"Ah, that's Luna unnie!" Sulli waved to the waitress, she wearing an apron and smiled to us. "Unnie!!"

"Aigo~~ you guys here, come with me" She smiled widely and lead the 3hungry girls to a table with 4 chairs. "This is the menu" she handed a menu list to Sulli, but she ignored it

"Give it to the boss, Unni" 2 youngest pointed to the brunette girl

"Kekeke, here. I treat them, Lu" She opened the menu and oredered some favorite dish. "Pssh, I'll get 50% off, huh ?" she made Luna lowered for gave her ear to the older.

"Aish, of course. Don't worry, Unnie" she winked to the frugal girl and leave them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The androgynous girl with blackglasses and jeans jacket sat in her car which parked on the roadside waiting for the girls. Her eyes can't stop sweeping around, waiting for the girls' cab.

"They should be here 4 minutes ago, tsk" looked at her G-shock and sighed.

She lean her back, calming her muscles but, "Ah, there! Deluxe taxi with licence plate number 2832." she took of her glasses and ready for get out from her car.

She locked her luxury car while wating for the girls enter the restaurant. She mirrored herself to the car's window, fixing the glasses and combed her hair a bit.  "Perfect." then the girls entered the restaurant, she ambled as her hands slid to her jeans' pocket. She stopped her step and wait, the girls seems looking for something. She stand up behind the three girls, can't help her heart racing when her nose smelling a scent. She smiled to herself, but still her chest up and down inhalling Krystal's scent. "Strawberry" she whispered to herself.

Luna appeared and lead the girls for 4-person table. Amber choose a table for couple, Krystal sat exactly in her back. "If only the chair doesn't have a back rest" Amber daydreaming, her smell fulled by Krystal's intoxicating parfume and shampoo. The girls done with the menu, Amber just ordered a small french fries and small coke.

"Krystal, you should take care your sister. She has to move from ... who's she ? Tae.."

"Taeyeon ?"

Amber's eye come widden. That name.

"Ah, whoever she is. But Jessica just too perfect for waiting, Krys"

"Go talk with her, Unnie. I think my mouth has been torn talked about that with her." she placed her head on the table, she really can't bear with hungry.

"Yah~ you should give me at least her number" Victoria elbowed the youngest

"Aish" Krystal rolled her eyes.

10 minutes later, the girls' dish served and Krystal welcoming with a diamonds in her eyes.

"Looks delicious, let's eaaaaat" The girls started to take her forks and ready for delicious dish.

 

But Amber still zoning out, "That name."

It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter