The Girls

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello~" Krystal opened the door, she tip toed then get in, also pulled her luggages and close the door. "Sigh" actually she like to be alone, but not lonely. Jessica appeared at her head, she always open the door without knocking then catch the younger and hug her. But it's not home anymore, she shook her head lightly trying to get back the reality.  

 

"Hallo! Unnie~ where are you ? I already here" she used her aegyo to Luna as always.

"Kyaaaaa~~~~~ Krystal! I miss you so much! Let's meet up." Krystal got away her phone from her ear.

"Keke, silly. Okay, 7PM at Sulli's coffee shop!" she hung up and smiling.

----------------------------------------

 

"I'm in airport now! I'll call you later." The girl with a snapback looks so busy with her phone and dragged a huge luggage. "Aish, can't I live peacefully even a day." she muttered while her hand slipped iPhone 6 into jeans pocket. Her eyes looking around, up to someone, "Shhhhh, I lost her." Then she took a cab and heading to dorm.

 

------------------------------------------

 

"Kyaaaaaa~~~~~~~ Girls!!!!!!!" someone with blonde hair coming to girls' table, they stood up and make a group hug.

"Kyaaaaa~~~" the girls came crazy

"Aigooo~ Krystal! You even gained your height, aissssshhh !" Luna pouted at the second tallest of the group, but she just laughed at the shortest.

“Short is cute, unnie~~" Sulli start to mocking her.

"Ya~~~ sometimes I envy on you, Luna-ssi kekeke" Victoria chuckled as the shortest made puppy eyes to her.

"Love you~"

"By the way, how's Jessica ?" Victoria turned to the youngest and she seems shocked with the question.

"Gosh! You save me, unnie!" She dug her bag for phone in hurry, she forget about her sister. Victoria frowned at the panic girl. "Sorry unnie, I forgot to text my sister. Hmmm, by the way she's fine and good as always"

"You should watch on your sister, Krys. Or this ahjumma will take her" Luna patted Krys' back while her eyes on Victoria.

"Ya!! Wash your mouth, aigooo~" Victoria aimed her hands to a fake punch, and group broke to a laugh

Victoria is the oldest on the group, left Guangzhou for scholarship she got a university in Korea. Luna said her Korean is worst, but she never give up through that and keep on fire for learning Korean. We can find so many Pororo books in her room, because she learned Korean from Pororo’s story. Luna suggested that, beside she and Sulli always be a best teacher for her. Her room is beside Luna’s, so Luna knew her first. She knocked on Luna’s door for asked where is she could get a new cell phone because she accidentally fell it on the tub. From her face Luna didn’t think if she’s a transferred student, but Luna got her accent was a foreigner. Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter