Front Row

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is first day after the long break. The brunette seems busy preparing for the first day, she know it would be a busiest semester ever so she has to prepare all things well. Holding small notebook in her left hand and a pen in her right, she really passionate about school. Done with the stuffs, she jumped in front of the mirror for dressing. Hangers with black skinny jeans and white shirt in her hand, actually she has no idea about fashion and never interested with it but every clothes she wear seems fit in her and make her 1000 times more gorgeous than any girls alive. She never put make up on her face like Victoria or Sulli does, she feel more comfort with make up less just like Luna. Krystal has 3 same classes with the girls, this semester Luna just took part time job like Sulli does so she just have a little time with them. Sulli is a bartender for a coffee shop, the favorite place for the girls. The rest, Luna is a waitress for a family restaurant. She really need to earn some money to fulfill herself and Jinyoung, her twin. Jinyoung has a kidney cancer, so Luna has to work hard for her twin’s recover.

“Krystal!” the make up less girl turned her head and her cheek pulled a wide smile.

“Hi, Unnie! You look awesome for the first day” Krystal linked her arm to the older’s

“You too! I envy with your curvy body so much” two girls walk towards the class

----------------------------

She take a glimpse to the brunette and her friends who took a seat in the front. A black skinny jeans fit perfectly to her thighs, the white shirt little bit transparent show her black tank top. Her hair looks lil bit messed by wind, she handed a hair band from the other girl and set her hair to pony tail. A brief smile appeared to the handsome face who sat at the middle row, that’s really her favorite.

“Hi handsome girl, please sign this.” Suddenly someone gave her a piece of paper, broke her short daydream

“Aish, you shocked me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter