Star

Aldebaran

 

Jung Hwan stared at the night sky. The stars were shining brightly.

 

“It’s been six years. How have you been?” He wondered out loud. “I’m going to be a star soon!” He smiled at the thought of it.

 

“Hey, what are you doing up here?” Jung Hwan turned around to find his friend, Cha Sun Woo, walking towards him. He reminded him so much of Jason with his lively and playful personality.

 

“Just taking a breather,” Jung Hwan said. “Do you by any chance know where to find the brightest star?” Sun Woo’s eyes widened. “Ah, I shouldn’t have asked you. What would you know?” Jung Hwan muttered to himself.

 

“You don’t know?” Sun Woo asked. “You really don’t know?” He was surprised. “You’ve been looking at it every day, and you don’t know?” He burst out laughing.

 

“Wait,” Jung Hwan said. “Isn’t the brightest star Sirius?” He was confused.

 

“It’s the Sun, you fool!” Sun Woo said in between laughs.

 

Jung Hwan lowered his head, and he silently cursed Jason. “You said it was Sirius!”

 

Sun Woo composed himself. “Oh right, our manager wants to know if you want any stage name.” Jung Hwan nodded his head. “He’s giving us three days to –”

 

“Sandeul,” Jung Hwan interrupted him. “Sandeul,” he said again, and he felt a warm breeze embracing him.


 

Author's note:

A big thank-you to everyone who stayed by Sandeul's side till the very end!

Not forgetting, thank-you to my all subscribers!

-Iblue

b1a4www

bananatofucheesecake

maknae_lover

Jjungs

Tokki95

singaporetwins

dinobunny

and

SILENT READERS