SUHO. 33. “PLEASE DON’T DO THIS.”

Drabbles!

You look down at him with a look of pure disappointment and pity. He promised. He promised he wouldn’t do this again. You turn your back on him, shaking your head and fidgeting with the item in your hand.

“Please, Jagi… I promise, I’ll never go behind your back again!” You frown at the desperation in his voice. You sigh and send a glare over your shoulder.

“How am I supposed to believe you? You know what you’ve done, it was all down to you. You knew what I’d do if you did it again.” You look him up and down in disgust. His bottom lip trembles as you stride across the kitchen, closer to fulfilling your promise.

“Please, don’t do this…” His feeble attempt to make you change your mind. It didn’t work.

“You asked me to do this, it’s for your own good, Suho.” He shuts his eyes and looks away, flinching as he hears a soft thud hitting the hollow metallic rubbish bin.

He lets out a soft whimper as you walk over to him and cup his face, wiping off the crumbs and frosting from around his mouth- your fingers cleans before pressing a kiss to his sweet tasting lips. He pouts and takes your hands in his.

“No more late night snacks, okay, Cupcake Thief?” He nods sulkily as you lead him back to bed, the taste of chocolate muffins still sweet on your tongue.

image