SEHUN. CONFESSION.

Drabbles!

SEHUN, 세훈 -

He’d be really conflicted with himself, getting irritated with knowing how he felt, but scared that you’d laugh at his honesty- seeing how it’s so out of his comfort zone. 

He’s probably take you aside and you’d watch the furrow in his brows deepen the more he struggled to find the words rattling around in his brain. You’d have to bite your lip to suppress your growing amusement, but when he eventually blurted out the words, you’d just gape at him, asking him to repeat himself as it came out as a jumbled:

'Don’t-take-the-piss-but-i-really-like-you-and-i-need-to-know-if-you-feel-the-same-because-i-think-my-chest-will-explode-because-my-heart-can’t-take-it!

He’d think you were being funny with him or just plain oblivious, so he’d roll his eyes before grabbing you by the shoulders and making the bold gesture of kissing you, making your head swim- replaying the last few split seconds over and over as his grip on your arms loosen; allowing you to wrap your arms around his neck.

When he finally pulls away, he’d look at you expectantly, as if he’d asking you a question and was becoming more irritable as you don’t reply. An expression that shouted, 'Well?!’ plastered on his face.

“Oh…” You’d say, nodding as if you knew all along. “Well, why didn’t you say so?” Grinning to yourself for matching his level, he’d roll his eyes again, shaking his head as he goes back in for another kiss.

image