XIUMIN. 11. “DON’T YOU DARE THROW THAT SNOWBA-, GODDAMNIT!”

Drabbles!

The game, set- match; the last throw of this masterwork would throw the score in your favour. Excuse the pun. Your heart is fluttering in your chest as you press your back flush against the brick wall of your apartment building- his voice echoing, coaxing you out from your shelter. You weren’t so easily swayed.

“Jagiya…~ You can’t hide from me forever… I have the apartment keys…” Damn… he was right. This had to be it. This was your moment. YOUR MOMENT TO SHINE.

You jump out from your position and- luckily, he’s not facing you. You sneak up behind him as he raises his hand to shield his eyes from the sun, the reflection of it glaring in the snow. A smirk plasters on your features as you grab the keys from his hand and tackle him to the floor. He yelps as you pin his arms above him, his eyes widen in shock as he sees you with the snowball in your grasp, your smirk widens to wicked proportions.

“You wouldn’t dare…” That’s right, Xiumin… Egg me on. You wiggle your eyebrows and tighten your thighs around his hips. There was no escape. “Don’t you dare throw that snowba-GODDAMNIT!

You cackle as you bring the snowball down and shove it down his coat- jumping off him as he performs some kind of tribal rain dance- giving you time to dive behind a nearby bench.

“Well…” You cringe, half amused, half fearful of what his revenge would be. “I didn’t throw it!“ He sends you a wicked glare before muttering in a terrifyingly calm voice, sending shivers up your spine.

"You’ve got a 5 second head start… 1… 2…~”

tumblr_inline_nua6zh35ec1rk81j8_500.gif