BAEKHYUN. 12. “I THINK WE NEED TO TALK.”

Drabbles!

“Babe I’m ho-…” You begin to call out as you set down the heavy groceries on the kitchen counter.

It’s only when you flick your hair out of your eyes that you see your boyfriend, standing stark in front of the cooker, tossing pancakes in the frying pan. He sends a cheeky grin and a wink over his shoulder.

“Hey, Jagi! How was your day?” He turns back to his cooking, acting if nothing was out of the ordinary. You take a breath, gaping at his rear as you try to remember why you were about to disapprove of what he was doing.

“Uhm… Honey…?” You blink a couple of times as you grab an apron from the hook on the back of the pantry door.

“Yes, baby?”

“I think we need to talk…” You bite your lip as you reach around his neck and loop the apron over his head. You shake your head as he places a swift kiss to your cheek.

“What about?” You sigh again, frowning slightly as you try to think of how to approach this situation.

“This isn’t what a chef is, sweetpea…” His face drops as he looks at you in shock.

“Wh…what? But you said you liked…” You start giggling and cover your face with your palm.

“It’s a TV show in England, Oppa…” He bites his lip, you watch in amusement as his processes what you’ve said- a smirk appearing on his lips.

“Well, seeing as one of us is already …” He flicks off the hob and takes a step towards you as you start backing up into the kitchen counter. You bite your lip as he uses his arms to cage you, you gasp as he presses into your thigh. He hovers his lips above yours as he mutters. “You thinking what I’m thinking?” You smirk.

“Yes, Chef.”

image