CHANYEOL. 29. “I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD.”

Drabbles!

Your head lulls on Suhos shoulder, you’d been waiting in their dorms for Chanyeol to come back all night, and the last of your energy was leaving you as the dawn light trickles in through the blinds. You sigh heavily as your eyes flutter closed. Tao sends Suho a worried look as he nods towards you.

“Should we wake her up?” Suho shakes his head solemnly, his eyes drooping from lack of rest.

“Let her sleep. There’s no point in her staying up worrying. We’ll wake her when he’s back.” Tao scowls.

“Is that before or after I kick his ?” Suho scoffs as his eyes rest on the front door.

“You’ll have to get in line.”

A few hours later, the metallic fumbling of keys and the loud creaking of the front door opening jolts you from your slumber and Chanyeol creeps in, clicking the door shut behind him. You lift your head from your makeshift shoulder pillow and send a silent glare in Chanyeols direction. He halts as soon as he meets your icy stare, a cringe slowly taking over his face. As if reading your mind he answers the question burning in your mind.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t think you’d wait up…” You tilt your head slowly to the side, your eye twitching slightly in annoyance. He gulps and continues. “I… I was tired so when I parked up in the garage I fell asleep in the car…” You gape at him, a humourless silent laugh shakes your body.

“Are. You. Kidding. Me?” You stand up, the movement wakes up the sleeping Suho next to you. Chanyeol takes a few hesitant steps towards you, trying to determine if it was safe to get closer. “Why didn’t you answer your phone?” Suho mumbles, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as you stare at Chanyeol, your rage threatening to boil over. He bites his lip.

“My phone died…” You storm forward making him back up into the wall before slapping his chest over and over.

“I thought something horrible happened to you! I thought you were dead!” You yell as he takes hold of your wrists to stop your frustration fuelled beating. After a few moments he pulls you into his chest and kisses the top of your head.

“I’m sorry…” You sigh, your body quickly draining again as you grip the fabric of his jumper. He notices your tired quirk and lifts you up, mouthing a sorry towards Suho and the now awake Tao as he carries  you towards the bedroom.

“You’re getting a beat down tomorrow, Chanyeol!” Tao whispers harshly behind him.

image