Cousin

Love you like a snowflake..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today's weather in the area is sunny sky with a downpour.  What a gloomy yet beautiful sight to see. In Byun's residence, the younger was staring at the wall like he could make a hole. Being a good mother, Mrs Byun approached her son and sat next to him on the sofa. 

" Baekhyun, are you free? " she asked and rubbed her son's arm.

" Yes................ why?"

 

And......

 

 

 

That was how he ended up here. Baekhyun sighed and closed his eyes. 

" Hm? Is it our Mr Mighty having a problem? " a deep voice that came from his cousin's mouth said. He opened his eyes and looked at the one year younger boy.

" No," Baekhyun scowled. His cousin laughed while playing with the paper aeroplane.  * should I tell you who is this guy?*... Park Chanyeol. He was one of the pranksters in the school. Chanyeol also one of the basketball's members. Baekhyun and Chanyeol didn't talk to each other that much at the school because Chanyeol was way too famous.  Chanyeol was tall in height and he had this handsome-cute face.

" So... What's the problem? " Chanyeol picked his basketball up and sat next to the blonde on the bed. Baekhyun eyed him for a good two minutes. 

" Don't you want to talk about something else? I think we need to catch up."

" Oh! You're right! Mr Mighty you kn-"

" Don't call me that!"

" okay. Okay.  Do you know about the Chinese guy?"

" Do you mean Luhan? " Baekhyun scratc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter