Chapter 7

Love you like a snowflake..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for subscribing my story!  I appreciate it a lot! Thank you! *bow *.  Please drop some comments. I really want to know your views. Criticism is allow. Please, please. I really need your support. Love you guys! 

oh! Kris will appear in this chapter. I get some time to update again. hahaha. Oh! Don't worry. Kris is really kind... *whispering * because I love him too.

Hahaha. what am I blabbering? sorry *bow* ENJOY!!!

 

 

 

" I heard a new transfer student will join our class. "

" Really? "

" hey, hey, hey guys. I heard that he was so handsome."

" Nah.. someone told me he was not handsome but HOT!"

" Really, guys? Aren't you guys bored hearing something that just a gossip. and.. you guys are gossiping like girls. What a shame, eh?" Chen suddenly appeared behind them. The group of boys started to whisper to each other when Chen walked away. Chen such a busybody. 

 

 

" Don't you hear anything?" Chen asked the blonde who was daydreaming.  There was no answer. Chen sighed and shook Baekhyun's arm. 

" what? What? "

" I asked you, don't you hear anything? "

" Hear what?" Baekhyun lifted his eyebrow. Chen tched.

" You are really a grandpa."

" hahhh.. I'm tired here, Chen. Please don't pull any joke," the blonde rubbed his face roughly. Chen cleared his throat. 

" There will be a new transfer student in our class," Chen stated. Baekhyun blinked his eyes repeatedly and then he heard Junmyeon's angelic laughter across the class.  He turned his head and looked pass Chen's shoulder. Junmyeon was talking with Luhan and Minseok. The brunette even pinched Luhan's arm and that boy made a funny face while Minseok was laughing like crazy. 

" New transfer student? " he turned to Chen. His best friend nodded. Why.. just why his heart felt heavy? Why do he needs to feel worried like something bad will happen to him... and Junmyeon. 

 

" Okay, class.  We have a new friend, today," Mrs Lim declared. Everyone turned silent. Baekhyun bit his bottom lip suddenly feeling anxious. He spared a glance at the brunette who was clinging at Minseok arm. They looked like they didn't even care with the news.

" okay, Mr Wu please come in, " Baekhyun immediately turned his head.  The class door slowly being open. Dup. Dap. Dup. Dap. Sweats started to appear on the blonde's forehead. Everyone was whispering to each other. A tall guy with dirty blonde hair came in. He have this face of a model. The uniform school fitted perfectly on him. He smiled. A really handsome smile.

" now, introduce yourself," Mrs Lim smiled at the tall guy.

" Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Wu Yifan.  But please address

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter