Chapter 10

Love you like a snowflake..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow is the last day of exam!  Ok... I shouldn't be too happy, right?  Hehehe. So.. here the latest chapter!  ENJOY! No? Ok...

 

 

" Kris! You're awesome! " Chanyeol shrieked while jumping beside the dirty blonde boy.  Kris could only chuckle. 

" Guys! Let's take pictures! Come! Come! " Kai exclaimed excitedly.  Chanyeol immediately dragged Kris along. The SMT High's team members were all smiling.

" 1 2 3!"

" SMT HIGH FIGHTING! " they shouted in unison.  Everyone was happy.  Really happy. Tao was hugging Chanyeol who was laughing like crazy.  Kai was smiling sincerely to the camera and Sehun was staring at him silently but the Kkamjong caught the silent boy and realized that he was looking at him. They shared a shy smile. But... even though all of them were laughing and enjoying the moment, there was one of the members that looked a bit lose.

" Kris, are you looking for Junmyeon-shi?" Kai asked when he saw the dirty blonde boy was frowning. Kris cleared his throat and smiled sheepishly. The Kkamjong chuckled. 

" I think I saw him.. mmm.. maybe there."

 

The dirty blonde boy immediately went to the said place. He smiled when he saw the brunette was standing alone at one of the corner.  But... Kris' s warm smile vanished when he saw the deep frown on Junmyeon's forehead.  Junmyeon's eyes was trembling.  Kris frowned when the brunette bit his bottom lip.

There was something in the brunette's eyes...... hurt... confused.. anxiety... but what Kris could see the most.. broken. Kris tried to look the way Junmyeon was staring.......... frowned... Kris could only frowned.

 

 

 

 

 

" I.." Baekhyun couldn't find his voice.  The boy who still in his grip smiled.  There was something the blonde boy realised, that boy was blushing? 

" I- it's okay," that boy let out a breathy answer. Baekhyun just stared.

 

 

 

Without they notice, there was someone who was watching them. The brunette bit his bottom lip. He took hold of the hem of his shirt.  He stared... just stared. He couldn't say anything... but... why did he feel hurt. He let out a soft gasp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter