Wish No.1

3 wishes

Key's pov

As onew hyung and jessica's arguement faded into the background, i started to realise that we were not in our dorm anymore. Taemin was sleeping in front of us and jjong and minho was sitting at a corner discussing something. 

" jjong-ah, where are we?"i asked him

" h- huh?? Oh key... " he stuttered. " k-key, you should sleep we will tell you everything in the morning...

." Weird. He was usually so confident... 

NEXT MORNING~~~

I was woken up by taemin's scream. Poor guy. He must have noticed that he was not in our dorm anymore....and his teddy that minho gave him was not beside him. 

"hyung! Hyung!!" taemin rushed into my room in tears," teddy is missing!!" i sighed. That was the least of your worries. We dont even know where we are. Soon we gathered in the living room. Jjong and minho came back, dressed in clothes worn in the 16th century by english men. Minho held more clothes that were for us to change into. 

" everyone.... Today minho and i went to see where we were. So far, we found out that we are in the 16th century England and there is this dragon that visits the kingdom from time to time." jjong explained, "The only way to return to our normal time is.....to kill the dragon."

Jessica's pov

I dont get why we have to slay the dragon to get home.

"why are we here in the first place?!" i asked, pissed. I hate jonghyun. He keeps competing with me for key and because of this stupid wish, i am gonna miss my favourite tv show. Jonghyun took a deep breath and explained something bout a wish that he and minho made to have lots of money and if we slay the dragon, there will be a huge reward- the money they need in order to fufill their wish. Great i dont even have my face cream with me. Even if this is in the 16 th century, i must always look presentable.

Key's pov

I felt my face getting hotter as jjong told sica the reason we ended up in the 16th century. He did it for me and minnie. How sweet. Wait- why am i thinking like that?? He's a guy for god's sake......

Jjong's pov

Minho decided to call david for help we shouted his name as loudly as we can. Belive it or not, it actually worked! 

David's pov Poof!! I landed on a hard chair. Ow!! 

" urgh. What do you want???" i glared at jonghyun while rubbing my . 

" why are we here?" he said. Wow. Humans are dumber than i thought. I bet if i told him i was a tooth fairy that came for his teeth when we first met, he would have believed me. Losers 

" isnt it obvious?? You said that you want to earn lots of money by yourselves so i gave the both of you  a situation where you can earn MONEY!!" 

" but this is life threatning!!" taemin wimpered. I glared at him.

" YOUR hyungs made the wish!" i turned to jonghyun," Since it is granted, it cannot be undone. You can only wish for something that will help you in this situation." 

Minho's pov  

I hate to see minnie so sad. Especially when it is because of me. I've gotta think of something.....

" we wish that we can have some connections to powerful people so that they can teach us how to kill the dragon" i blurted out. Oops.  I did not mean to say it out loud... I cursed under my breath as i saw daivd wave his wand. 

" done" he smiled and disappered.

Jjong's pov 

" we wish that we can have some connections to powerful people so that they can teach us how to kill the dragon" minho blurted out. Whaaaa?!? Why didnt he discuss it with me first?!! 

" done" david smiled and disappered. I had a  bad feeling bout this... 

" sorry!!!!" minho applogised to me," it slipped out! I did not mean to say that!" sigh... What is done cannot be reversed anyway. I forgave him. KNOCK KNOCK!! i jumped. Who was that?? I walked to the door, wondering who might be on the other side.