SM High

3 wishes

Key's PoV

It was another boring day of lessons at school. the new school term just started and i was soooooooo not looking forward to it. i stared out the window, trying to form animals with the clouds..... "Mr Kim! MR KIM KI BUM!!!!!" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"KiBum! can you solve this question?" Mr Park pointed at the board.

It read ' 2+3x=4+5GH'....... how the hell am i suppose to do that? I stared at Mr Park.

" If you paid attention, you would have gotten the answer by now!! 1 hour of detention after school!!!" Mr Park handed me a detention slip. . Detention on the first day. The term is off to a GREAT start. =.=

MEANWHILE

Jonghyun's Pov

Urgh. When is this going to END?!?! i hate english classes. who needs english in Korea?! my thoughts drifted off to key..... he just transfered here last year. and we made friends. i've taken a liking to him, the feminine features on his face. we are even roommates this year! kekeke. I grined. Wait- why is someone poking me? i turned my head to the right, ready to shout at whoever that was.

"Yah! Jonghyun!! Stop thinking bout Key!! Mrs Lee is asking you a question!!" Minho hissed.

Mrs Lee sighed,"although you may have topped last year's exam, please pay attention if you want to do well this year!" Damn. i hate it when she picks on me.

RECESS

Jonghyun's Pov

Recess. I hate recess. when we step into the cafeteria, all the students go crazy and crowd around us. Usually i would just skip recess, but today, wanna see key. I took a deep breathand pushed open the cafeteria doors, Minho and Onew behind me.