Arrival

Café Latte

Jessica stared at the tall building infront of her and sighed. "I'm here."

"Are you going to come in or stand there?" Seohyun asked as she held the door wide open for me.
 
Jessica walked into the bulding, Seohyun following behind her.
 
"Ah Welcome Ms.Jung! Morning Ms.Seo!" A girl stood up from her seat behind the counter and bowed. 
 
"Goo Hara? It's been a while hasn't it." Jessica smiled at her childhood friend. 
 
Hara smiled back and nodded. "How was your trip?"
 
"Fine." Jessica answered. 
 
"You want to go back to Seoul don't you?" Hara laughed silently. "You haven't changed one bit."
 
"How much could a person change in 3 years?" Jessica smiled as she left with Seohyun to her office.
 
The elevator doors opened and they stepped out onto the floor of her office.
 
"Nicole should be here already." Seohyun said as she looked at her watch, while walking down the hall.
 
"Goodmorning Jessica!" Nicole greeted as they entered the open space. 
 
"Why is her desk right outside of my office?" Jessica asked without greeting her cousin.
 
"Aw, you're still mean to me." Nicole pouted.  
 
"I'm not being mean, I'm just wondering why you don't have your own office." Jessica chuckled.
 
"Because Nicole is your secretary." Seohyun answered Jessica's question. 
 
"Ah right, I should call you Ms. Jung." Nicole smiled. "Let's do this again."
 
"Goodmorning Ms.Jung, I'm Nicole Jung, your assistant." she said then bowed. "If you need anything, please call me."
 
Jessica raised an eyebrow at the girl and laughed. "What happen to my little immature cousin?" 
 
"I grew up, Jessica." Nicole said with a small smile. 
 
"Oh right, here is the information papers of the new trainees." Nicole passed a folder to Jessica.
 
"Well then, I'll leave you here now Jessica." said Seohyun. "If you need anything, you have Nicole to help you."
 
"Oh! I almost forgot." Seohyun said while reaching into her coat pocket for something. "Here's the key to the new house your father bought you."
 
Jessica took the key along with the paper with her address on it. "Ah thanks."
 
She walked into her office and smiled. "Oh? he remembered?"
 
Her office was filled with white leather, such as the sofa, her chair, even the wall was leather. 
 
She sat down at her desk and looked through the papers that Nicole gave her.
 
"Nam Jihyun, Heo Gayoon, Jeon Jiyoon, Kim Hyuna, Kwon Sohyun." Jessica flipped through the pages. 
 
-
 
Tiffany slowly woke up from her sleep with a headache. "..Hyoyeon!"
 
"Oh, Goodmorning Tiffany." Hyoyeon was sitting on the other couch eating a bowl of cereal. 
 
"My head hurts...." Tiffany whined. 
 
"Who told you to drink so much?" Hyoyeon shook her head. 
 
"Oh and I told Taeyeon."
 
"Told Taeyeon what?" Tiffany was confused and didn't remember anything from last night.
 
"You really don't remember everything you told me?" Hyoyeon started laughing. "I won't remind you then."
 
"What did I tell you?" Tiffany scratched her head, trying to recover her memory. "Oh! Jessica."
 
"Jessica...." There was sadness in Tiffany's voice. "I'll call Taeyeon to let her know that I'm fine."
 
-
 
"Ms. Jung." Nicole peeked her head into Jessica's office.
 
"Yes?" Jessica said with her eyes still on the laptop screen.
 
"I think it's time to meet your trainees, they are waiting in the practice room."
 
"Right now?" Jessica stood up from her seat. 
 
"Yes right now, I'll take you there." Nicole leaned on the door arms crossed and tapping her foot. "Let's go."
 
Jessica followed Nicole to the practice room, There was music coming from it. As they got closer to the room the music got louder.
 
"Nae geo ura~ geoura geoura geoura geoura~ (4minute-Mirror Mirror)" 
 
Jessica and Nicole stepped into the practice room to see five girls dancing. They watched the girls dance until they were done. As the girls finished, Nicole and Jessica started to clap.
 
"Good job." Nicole smiled at the girls. 
 
The girls smiled at Nicole and stared at Jessica. "Is that...." One of the girls whispered to another.
 
"Everyone, this is Jessica Jung. Please be nice to your new boss."
 
The girls bowed instantly when they heard the name, They then introduced themselves one by one.
 
"You girls are really pretty, singing sounds good and dancing is great." Jessica complimented. "Guess I won't have any problems with you girls."
 
"Thank you~" They all said in unison.
 
"Shall I treat you girls to lunch?" Jessica said as she looked at the time. "We can get to know each other." 
 
The girls nodded at each other. "Sounds good!" 
 
"You can come too, Nicole."  
 
-
 
"Hello?" Taeyeon picked up her phone.
 
"Tae~" Tiffany sang into the phone, causing Taeyeon to blush.
 
"Oh, Fany ah, are you okay?"
 
"Yeah, Hyoyeon told you that I was drinking didn't she?" Tiffany sighed. "Hope you weren't too worried, I'm fine now."
 
"Are you coming to work today?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"No... my head still hurts." 
 
"Yah! You lied, you said you were okay!" Taeyeon shouted. "I'll take your shift... don't come to work today. okay?"
 
"Tell Yoona and Yuri to get to work too, I'm not letting them have the day off today. Alright? bye~"
 
"Wait!" Taeyeon stopped Tiffany from hanging up. "What Hyoyeon told me yesterday.... is it true?"
 
"What did she tell you?" Tiffany chuckled.
 
"Um... Y-You and Jessica, t-together." Taeyeon stuttered.
 
"Yeah we're together now, but she left to the states yesterday."
 
"Why?" Taeyeon questioned.
 
"Her dad made her go because she needed a job." Tiffany sighed.
 
"Oh, really?" Taeyeon said, trying to hide the happiness that was in her. "When will she be back?"
 
"I dont know, hopefully soon."  
 
-
 
BEEP BEEP BEEP.  Jessica had been awoken by her alarm clock. 
 
"Ugh. It's my first morning in this house and I have to wake up early." she turned off the alarm.
 
~didididiiididiiidi~ Her cellphone rang. "Now what?!" she picked up the phone. 
 
"Hello?"
 
"Jessica! How could you leave to the states without saying bye to me!" Krystal shouted on the other side.
 
"You! I'm going to kill you! This is all your fault!" Jessica shouted back.
 
"I have nothing to do with this Jessica. Dad didn't even tell me you were leaving!"
 
"Yes you do! why did you tell him I was working at your place?"
 
"What? You want me to lie to him?! I cant." Krystal sighed. "How is it over there?"
 
"Fine. I'm tired, bye Krystal." she hung up.
 
Jessica sighed and threw her phone onto the bed, It started ringing again. 
 
"What do you want Krystal?!" she shouted into the phone.
 
"Sooyeon, this is your father." 
 
"Oh, woops. Hello dad, what do you need?" Jessica silently laughed.
 
"Could we meet today? I haven't seen you in 3 years."
 
"You aren't busy?" 
 
"I am, but I can spare 15 minutes to see my daughter." He chuckled.
 
"Okay then daddy, where shall we meet?" 
 
"At your work place, aren't you at work right now?"
 
Jessica glanced at the clock. "Dad, It's only 8:15am."
 
"Sooyeon, stop being lazy and get to work. I'll see you at 12. Goodbye." He said then hung up.
 
Jessica sighed once again and got off her bed and headed to the washroom to get ready.
 
-
 
At Jung Entertainment Building.
 
"Hi, Ms.Jung is not here at the moment. Would you like to leave a message?" Nicole said nicely into the phone. 
 
"Mhmm.. okay..." Nicole joted down what the person said onto a piece of paper. "Could you also leave your number? yes. thank you." she hung up and picked up the phone again.
 
"Hello Jung entertainment, please hold." She pressed a button.
 
"Hello Jung entertainment, How may I help you? Ah sorry, Ms. Jung is not here at the moment. Would you--" The person on the other line hung up before she could finish. "...like to leave a message."
 
"Where is that girl, sleeping probably. I can't beileve she's still this lazy." Nicole sighed. 
 
Then Nicole heard footsteps approaching. 
 
"Good morning Nicole." Jessica greeted.
 
"Oh there you are, I thought you'd never come." Nicole joked. 
 
She passed Jessica a piece of paper. "Here's a list of numbers you need to call back." 
 
"What? Ugh, I'm tired though...."
 
"My gosh, Jessica come on, you have to call them." Nicole smiled. "Get working!"
 
"Fine. Oh and my dad said he's coming here today." 
 
"He has time for that?" she joked. "What for?"
 
Jessica shrugged her shoulders and walked off into her office.
 
-
 
knock knock.  Jessica looked up at her door. "Come in."
 
Nicole stepped in. "Your dad is really here!"
 
"Really? Tell him to come up here. I ain't going down there." 
 
"No need to, I'm here." Her dad walked into the room.
 
"Hello Mr.Jung." Nicole turned around and bowed.
 
"Hey dad." Jessica glanced at him.
 
"Are you mad at me?" He sighed.
 
Nicole bowed again and made her way out of the room.
 
"Maybe." Jessica replied.
 
"Well I'm sorry Sooyeon, I had to."
 
"No you didn't have to." Jessica glared at her dad.
 
"No really I had to,  A friend of mine has a son, and they really want him to marry you. So I was--"
 
"Dad! What are you saying?!"
 
"I'm saying that If we join families, we will gain more." 
 
"I'm not marrying him." 
 
"You haven't even met him yet!"
 
"I don't want to."
 
"Jung Sooyeon, what about your promise."
 
Jessica stared at her father. "I'm......going to break it."
 
 
-------------------------
 
hello readers! :| sorry for the short and crappy chapter :(( i cant think of ideas ahh ive been too focused with my other story haha mianhe! ill try to make the next chapter better !