I Will Care For You Now

Café Latte

 

Jessica wasn't really sleeping.
 
"So...." Jessica heard Taeyeon say "Are we almost there yet?"
 
"Mmm...  5 more minutes.." 
 
"Can I ask you something?" 
 
"Yes?" 
 
"Do you like her?" 
 
"Tiffany likes someone?" Jessica said in her head
 
"Uh.."
 
"Is that a yes?" There was no answer from Tiffany. Jessica wanted to know who they were talking about
 
"Jessica, we're here, wake up" Jessica heard Tiffany call her
 
Jessica opened her eyes "Ah...." 
 
"You sleep too much" Tiffany chuckled 
 
"...I love sleep, sleep is the best thing ever!" Jessica smiled
 
Tiffany smiled back "Is there something or someone better than sleep?"
 
"Hmm... Of course haha" Jessica laughed "Photography and...."
 
"Who?" Tiffany was serious now
 
"You."
 
Jessica stared at Tiffany "haha, not telling" she winked
 
They got out of the car and walked into the movie theater together, to find everyone waiting for them.
 
"What took you guys so long?" Yoona handed Tiffany two tickets "The line was long, So me and Yuri bought it for you guys"
 
"Ah, Thanks" Tiffany passed one to Jessica and smiled 
 
Jessica looked at the ticket "...Yah... You never told me we were watching a horror movie"
 
"Oh? Are you scared of those?" Tiffany laughed "This is going to be fun"
 
"I think I'll be fine."
 
They all went in and sat on the same row, in this order: Yuri, Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sunny
 
Jessica was closing her eyes, even though the movie wasn't even playing yet
 
Tiffany giggled "Are you going to be okay?" 
 
"Y-Yes, I'm just resting my eyes." Jessica slowly opened her eyes
 
"Wow, you really do love sleep don't you?" Tiffany stared into Jessica's eyes
 
Jessica looked at Tiffany, nodded and gave a small smile.
 
Taeyeon kept on thinking about Tiffany, she was having a war with herself 
 
"Stop being like this Kim Taeyeon, you are better than this. There are other girls out there. Sunny is better than Tiffany. I like her more than Tiffany. I have to love her more than Tiffany."
 
Sunny stared at the zoned out Taeyeon and tapped her hand "Is something troubling you?"
 
Hearing Sunny's voice she flinched and looked Sunny in the eyes. She closed her eyes and got closer and 
 
closer to Sunny untill their lips met. 
 
"I like you, Sunny." she whispered.
 
Tears started to come out of Taeyeon's eyes. Sunny was shocked by Taeyeon's actions and didn't know 
 
what to do. Taeyeon got up from her seat and ran out of the room, Sunny followed.
 
Everyone stared at Taeyeon and Sunny as they left.
 
"Where are you guys going?!" Tiffany noticed them leaving. She got up from her seat. 
 
"Leave them." Jessica who saw what happened, pulled Tiffany back down to her seat.
 
"Washroom break already?" Yuri joked 
 
Yoona, who also saw what happened, slapped Yuri on the shoulder and gave her a disapproving face.
 
"What?" Yuri poked her girlfriend on the cheek and chuckled.
 
Tiffany was worried about Taeyeon. "I need to check on her." she got up from her seat again
 
Jessica grabbed her arm. "She'll be fine, she has Sunny" 
 
"Right, this is what I wanted." Tiffany happily sighed 
 
The room became dark "Oh the movie is starting~" Yoona cheered
 
Jessica shut her eyes, hoping that the movie would quickly end. Even the sounds from the movie scared her.
 
Tiffany noticed the scared Jessica and decided to hold her hand. Jessica opened her eyes to look at Tiffany.
 
Jessica moved her hands away from Tiffany's. "I'm fine."
 
"You don't look like it" Tiffany chuckled and removed her hand 
 
-
 
Taeyeon ran out of the movie theater, her eyes full of tears.
 
"Yah!, Taeyeon! ....Stop!" Sunny chased after the girl
 
She caught up to Taeyeon and grabbed her arm. "Kim Tae-"
 
Before Sunny could call her name they both tripped and fell.
 
Taeyeon didn't move, she laid there and continued to cry.
 
Sunny got up from the ground and held out her hand, wanting Taeyeon to grab onto it.
 
"Get up and stop crying...." Sunny grabbed onto Taeyeon's hand and pulled her up into a hug.
 
Sunny wiped the tears off Taeyeon's face. "Why are you crying?"
 
Taeyeon told Sunny everything. 
 
"Ah....so you're crying because you need to forget Tiffany..?" Sunny smiled "I will gladly help you forget her"
 
Taeyeon smiled and kissed Sunny on the lips again. "I love you."
 
-
 
Jessica slowly opened her eyes as the movie ended. "Thank god it's over." 
 
She still had the horrifying sounds and images in her head. "How am I going to sleep tonight.." 
 
"Yuri~ you're are sleeping with me tonight~" Yoona winked at Yuri, Jessica rolled her eyes 
 
When they walked out of the room Taeyeon and Sunny were sitting on a bench waiting for them outside.
 
"Taetae! are you okay?" Tiffany pouted "Where did you go?"
 
"...I just didn't feel like watching the movie" Taeyeon smiled
 
Tiffany knew Taeyeon was lying, but she didn't want to annoy her so she accepted Taeyeon's answer. 
 
"Oh, okay" Tiffany smiled back
 
Yoona and Yuri drove home on their own and Tiffany dropped off Taeyeon and Sunny. 
 
It was only her and Jessica in the car, Jessica told Tiffany the directions to her house.
 
"Are you going to be okay?" Tiffany chuckled "You looked like you were about to die"
 
"Jessica?" her eyes were closed  
 
"You sleep too much....." Tiffany stopped her car next to a curb to lower Jessica's seat.
 
Tiffany smiled at the sleeping girl. "Why are you so cute..?"
 
"I don't know, Miss Hwang. Tell me, why am i?" Jessica replied
 
Tiffany was surprised that Jessica wasn't sleeping.  "Y-Yah!, why were you pretending to sleep?!"
 
"I wasn't..., you woke me up. Why were you moving my seat?"
 
Tiffany paused to think "Um... I thought it would be more comfortable for you."
 
"Oh, so you're caring for me now?" Jessica smirked
 
Tiffany thought of something clever to say "I'm just repaying you for all the coffee I've spilled" she eyesmiled.
 
"You've spilled 7 cups on me, So you will care for me 6 more times?" Jessica laughed
 
Jessica was sad that Tiffany only cared about her because of spilled coffee.
 
"I guess so." Tiffany started driving again
 
Tiffany did care for Jessica, she wished she could spill coffee on Jessica everyday.
 
As they arrived at their destination, Tiffany's jaw dropped at the sight of Jessica's house.
 
"What? You've never seen a mansion before?" Jessica laughed
 
"Not up close..." Tiffany was still shocked, she wanted to go inside.
 
"Wanna come inside? I'll give you a tour" Jessica joked
 
Tiffany smiled brightly "Really?!, I mean..um... sure!"
 
"Haha no, I was just kidding. I'm too lazy to drag you around the house" Jessica said coldly.
 
Tiffany pouted "Please?.... Pretty please?"
 
Jessica stared at Tiffany, she couldn't resist. "Fine."
 
"Look away." Jessica punched in the passcode.
 
Tiffany was so amazed "Oh my gosh!!~ This is so cool!" 
 
"Yah! You didn't look away!" Jessica slapped Tiffany's shoulder
 
Tiffany chuckled "Calm down~ I'm not going to sneak in~"
 
Jessica sighed and opened the door. "Welcome to my home~"
 
"Don't you mean MY home" Krystal bluntly said as she walked down the stairs
 
Krystal noticed that Jessica had brought someone over. "Oh? You again. Miss coffee spiller" 
 
"Hi" Tiffany shyly said
 
"Her name's Tiffany." Jessica glared at her sister
 
"Tiffany? I see, Hi I'm Krystal, Jessica's sister, I'm assuming you already know that" she laughed
 
"So, What? Why is she here? Are you guys dating now?" Krystal raised an eyebrow and smiled
 
Jessica was shocked by her sisters words "What?! No. She just wanted a tour of the house."
 
Tiffany nodded in agreement. 
 
Krystal smirked "She must be something special, you would never go through all that work for just someone." 
 
Jessica slightly bit her lip "Whatever Krystal..." she grabbed onto Tiffany's hand "Let's go~"
 
After she finished it was 8:50pm, it took Jessica 30 minutes to walk around the whole house.
 
She was exhausted, they stopped by her room again. Jessica jumped onto her bed "Finally...."
 
Tiffany looked around Jessica's room. "Ah, That's the camera I spilled coffee on" 
 
She kneeled down on the floor and bowed "I'm sorry Mr. Camera for spilling coffee on you"
 
"You are so lame..." Jessica chuckled
 
Tiffany suddenly turned around and jumped onto Jessica.
 
"W-What are you doing?" she was trapped under Tiffany.
 
".....Do you like me Jessica?"