Confession of An Acquaintance

Café Latte

 

".....Do you like me Jessica?" 
 
Jessica didn't know how to respond, she was frozen.  She stared blankly into Tiffany's eyes.
 
Tiffany stared back. "Tiffany, What did you just say?!" she scold herself mentally
 
knock knock. Krystal looked at the two girls. "Are you trying to hide it from me Jessica?"
 
"Because you're not doing a very good job at it." she took a step into the room.
 
Tiffany automatically blushed "No! It's not like that!" she flipped to Jessica's side and held her hands on top of her cheeks.
 
Jessica finally spoke up "Huh?...." 
 
Krystal raised an eyebrow. 
 
"Yeah, I like her. Do you have a problem with it?" she grabbed Tiffany's face went for a kiss.
 
Krystal's jaw dropped open, dumbfounded.
 
Tiffany was shocked but happy at the same time. A smile appeared on her face as she stared into Jessica's eyes. 
 
"I'm telling father about this!" Krystal shouted as she left Jessica's room
 
Jessica gasped and chased after Krystal "What?! No!"
 
Krystal slammed her door and locked it. 
 
Jessica banged on Krystal's door. "You are so immature Krystal!" 
 
She could hear her sister laughing inside her room. "Yah! Jung Soojung!"
 
Tiffany tapped Jessica on the shoulder. "...I'm sorry" her eyes were tearing up.
 
"Don't be" 
 
"B-But it's my fault" Tiffany cried "Why do you always forgive me?"
 
"Because I can....." Jessica pulled her in for a hug. "Because I love you."
 
 She kissed Tiffany on her forehead. "I. Love. You."
 
Tiffany smiled brightly, tears of joy coming out of eyes. "I love you too, Jessi"
 
"Jessi?" Jessica giggled
 
Krystal's door flung open. "I can't listen to this anymore" 
 
Jessica glared at her sister.
 
Krystal gave an evil grin. "I'm still telling dad." she closed the door once again.
 
"What's wrong with telling your dad?" Tiffany questioned 
 
"Well..." Jessica bit her lip "When I was young, I promised him I'd marry the guy he picked."
 
"Plus you're a girl.." she added and sighed sadly
 
Tiffany frowned, knowing that she would never be accepted by Jessica's dad.
 
"What about your parents?" Jessica asked
 
"Uh... I don't have any." Tiffany looked down
 
"...You don't?" 
 
"I don't think so, haha if I do..., I don't know where they are. I'm an orphan."
 
Jessica felt sorry for her. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked.."
 
"It's okay, I would've told you anyways." Tiffany gave a slight smile.
 
"...What about your mom?" Tiffany hesitated. 
 
"I don't know where she is." She answered straightforwardly. "Nor have I ever met her."
 
"According to my dad, she ditched us after I was born" 
 
"Then..... you and Krystal aren't really related?" Tiffany became confused.
 
 "We are related, Apparently my dad tried to get her back." Jessica paused "But 9 months later she left Krystal at the door and ditched."
 
Tiffany was getting sad and furious.  "How could someone do that?!"  she cried.
 
"Have you ever wondered where your parents are?" Jessica questioned 
 
"Not really. If they abandoned me then it means that they didnt want me, So why should I care about the ones who left." Tiffany replied.
 
"Then I'll never leave you, Tiffany." she smiled.
 
-
 
Taeyeon laid on her couch, tired. "Kim Taeyeon, You did the right thing." she forced a smile.
 
She could tell that Tiffany liked Jessica, Since that day Jessica walked into the coffee shop.
 
She saw Tiffany staring at the blonde girl, with a stare she has never seen from Tiffany before. 
 
Feeling jealous as Tiffany walked towards the blonde, she heard Tiffany stutter. 
 
"Hello?" Taeyeon flinched as a customer called her.  "A-ah, yes?"
 
"Could I get a vanilla latte? Thanks" The customer smiled 
 
"Yes, It'll be here in a few minutes." Taeyeon smiled back 
 
"Hey Taeyeon!" Yoona greeted 
 
"Oh hey Yoona, you are late today" Taeyeon was surprised, Yoona wasn't the type to be late.
 
"I know, I slept really late last night. Tiffany won't be too mad, right?" Yoona pouted
 
Taeyeon shrugged. "Who knows, oh and could you make a vanilla latte. Table 3" 
 
"Alright" Yoona smiled 
 
A few minutes had passed as she was cleaning tables. She then stared at Tiffany, who just came out of the 
 
back holding a cup of coffee. She stared at the Tiffany that couldn't take her eyes off the blonde.
 
Taeyeon gasped as she saw Tiffany spill the coffee all over the girl's camera and some on her clothes.
 
A small smile formed on Taeyeon's face, she hoped that the blonde would hate Tiffany, it was cruel but she couldn't stop herself.
 
Taeyeon stared at the blonde, She heard the blonde forgive Tiffany. She was pretty and forgiving.
 
She walked towards the two girls. "What happened here?!" she exaggerated
 
"I spilled coffee could you clean it up?" Tiffany replied "and i'll give you the coffee for free, Jessica!" 
 
"Jessica...."  Taeyeon glanced at the girl then went on to wipe the floor and table that was covered in coffee.
 
Taeyeon sat up and got off her couch. "Ah, stop thinking about the past." 
 
She went to the kitchen to grab something to eat, when her phone rang. 
 
"Hello?" 
 
"Hey Taeyeon, are you free tomorrow?" It was Sunny.
 
She wasn't busy, but she was just too exhausted to hang out with Sunny. 
 
"Maybe." she answered
 
"You're just tired, aren't you?" Sunny laughed "I'll come over to your place if you don't want to go anywhere" 
 
Taeyeon was caught off-guard "Ah..." she laughed "haha, Is it obvious?"
 
They continued to talk for hours untill Taeyeon fell asleep on her bed. 
 
"Taeyeon? ....Did she fall asleep? haha whatta cutie." Sunny yawned "Goodnight~" 
 
-
 
"Yoona~" Yuri shook her girlfriend "Wake up~"
 
"Hmmm~" Yoona smiled "5 more minutes..."
 
"You said that 5 minutes ago..." Yuri furrowed her brows. "Come on get up"
 
"But it's a Saturday..." Yoona covered her head with the blanket.
 
Yuri chuckled "You work on Saturdays too"
 
"Nuh uh, not today." Yoona said as she removed the blanket from her face. 
 
Yuri smiled at the pretty face that was like a doll. "Should I call Tiffany?" 
 
"Why?" her head automatically turned towards Yuri.
 
Yoona has always made Tiffany competition, ever since that day Yuri told her that Tiffany was her first crush.
 
"To tell her that you're not going to work?" Yuri raised an eyebrow
 
"You aren't going either?" Yoona questioned
 
"Nah, I'll stay to make you breakfast" Yuri winked and grabbed the phone to call Tiffany
 
"Hello?" Tiffany answered
 
"Goodmorning Tiff~, Me and Yoona aren't coming to work today, is that okay?" 
 
Yuri could hear Tiffany yawning "...No that's not okay, Taeyeon has a day off today. I'll be alone, So one of you have to come." 
 
"Oh, I see. Alright then, bye Tiff" Yuri hung up. 
 
"Sorry Yoona, I can't make you breakfast today." Yuri frowned "Tiffany asked me to go to work."
 
Yoona sighed "Are you coming back here tonight?" 
 
Yuri smiled and nodded "Mhm..."
 
-
 
'Didididiididididii'  Jessica was awoken by her cellphone 
 
"Ugh, I forgot to put it on vibrate" she said to herself as she reached for her phone
 
She stared at the caller ID .....'Daddy' 
 
"This isn't good." She had a bad feeling about her dad calling
 
"..Hello?" She answered
 
"Sooyeon, pack your bags. I've sent Seohyun to pick you up."
 
"..What?" she was confused and tired
 
"You're coming back to the states." 

--------------------------

Haha hello and thanks to my new readers :) hope you enjoy the rest of this fic.
*Seohyun is Jessica's dad's secretary :)