I'll Be Back....

Café Latte

 

"You're coming back to the states." 
 
"What?! No!" I shouted into the phone. 
 
"Jung Sooyeon, You are coming back here whether you like it or not." 
 
"Dad! Why?, I already found a job like you asked me to!" 
 
I heard him sigh. "Young lady, working in your sisters company isn't going to gain me any money."
 
"I already bought an entertainment company for you, You liked that stuff right?" He added.
 
"But-"
 
"No buts! You are now the owner of Jung entertainment. Get packing, your trainees are waiting." 
 
He then hung up before I could say anything else. I ran into my sisters room furious. 
 
"Yah! Jung Soojung!" I shouted but she wasn't in her room. "Ah, she's at work."
 
I quickly dialed her cell. Riiinnng...Riiinnng...Riiiinnng.. "..Hello?"
 
"Krystal! You are so dead!" I shouted.
 
"Sis, I can't talk, I'm in a meeting right now." 
 
"Why did you-" she hung up.
 
"....tell him." I finished my sentence and sighed.  "I should tell Tiffany the bad news..." 
 
-
 
"~My love, Ji geum sun gan i cheon gu gin geo jyo (♫ Tiffany-Ring)~" My cellphone sang. 
 
"Yuri, could you get that?" I said as I was busy making coffee.  
 
Yuri went over to my bag to grab my phone. "Hello?" 
 
"This is Yuri haha, Tiffany is busy right now."
 
"Who is it?" I asked, still focus on the coffee.
 
"Jessica." she answered 
 
"Oh, pass me it." Yuri threw the phone to me. "Hello?"
 
"..Hey Tiffany." Jessica said hesitantly. "I have some bad news, do you want to know?"
 
"Do I want to know?! Of course I do, what is it Jessi?"
 
"Well... my dad is forcing me to go back to the states."
 
"What?!" I screamed, causing Yuri to stare at me weirdly. "So you're gonna go?!"
 
"I have to......It can't be stopped." she sighed. "I'm sorry."
 
"Jessica...." Tears started to form in my eyes. "Don't go.."
 
"Don't cry.." Jessica tried to comfort me. "It's not like I'm going to be gone forever.."           
 
"When are you leaving?" I said as I stopped what I was doing to put on my jacket.
 
"When my dad's secretary gets here..." she sighed. "You coming over?"
 
"Yes." I hung up and grabbed my bag.
 
"What happened?" Yuri asked. 
 
"Take care of the shop, I'll tell you later!" I said as I rushed out of the coffee shop.
 
-
 
"I should pack my cameras..." I said as I slowly grabbed them one by one.
 
I stared at the coffee stained one for awhile. "I'll give this one to Tiffany." 
 
Ding Dong.  I ran downstairs quickly to open the door, thinking that it was Tiffany. 
 
"Hello Jessica." Seohyun bowed.
 
"Oh, hey." My smile disappeared. "Are we leaving now?" 
 
"No, your flight leaves in about 2 and a half hours." Seohyun smiled. "I came early."
 
"Of course you would." I smiled back. "Thank you, Seohyun."
 
"Thank you?" She was confused. 
 
"Nothing.." I smiled to myself. 
 
"Have you finished packing?" She asked as she took a seat on the couch. 
 
"Almost, Do you want something to eat or drink? Help yourself. " I said as I went back upstairs.
 
Seohyun was my dad's secretary, but also family. She was my cousin, most of our family worked in my 
dad's company, Since he was always busy doing his conducting stuff.
 
I finished packing and brought all my bags downstairs. 
 
Seohyun stared at my bags. "Do you REALLY need to bring that much?"
 
I pouted. "It's only three bags. one for my cameras, one for clothes and one for other things!"
 
"You could have bought clothes over there..." she sighed. "Ok, then let's go."
 
"What? no let's wait a little longer, we still have like 2 hours right?" 
 
She smirked. "Are you waiting for someone? A boyfriend perhaps?"
 
"Something like that, You won't tell my dad right?"
 
She raised an eyebrow. "Something like that? What do you mean?"
 
"Promise you won't tell first." 
 
Jessica always trusted Seohyun, she was the type of girl that never lies or does bad things.
 
"I promise I will not tell your father of what you are about to tell me."
 
I smiled. "A girlfriend." 
 
"A girlfriend?!" she freaked then the door bell rang. 
 
"That must be her.." I smiled widely as I went over to the door and opened it, only to be tackled to the floor with a hug.
 
Seohyun stared at us, mouth open and still shocked. 
 
"Close your mouth Seohyun." I chuckled. 
 
Tiffany stopped hugging me and looked at Seohyun. "Who's she?"
 
"My cousin and my dad's secretary." I answered.
 
"H-Hi, I'm Seohyun ... you must be Jessica's g-girlfriend."
 
Tiffany looked at me with a 'you told her?' face then smiled at Seohyun. "Hi, I'm Tiffany."
 
Seohyun frowned. "Jessica.... but your dad is very strict with love."
 
"That's why you promised to not tell him." I got up from the floor, extending my arm to help Tiffany.
 
"You won't tell him right?" Tiffany pouted.
 
"Don't worry, she won't tell. She promised." 
 
Tiffany giggled. "You really trust her, huh?" 
 
"Yeah, she's a girl that doesn't break promises."
 
"You are one too, right?" she gave me an eyesmile. 
 
I gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Only if you are, Promise you won't stop loving me."
 
"Oh gosh, you guys are so cheesy. I'll be waiting in the car." Seohyun walked out and closed the door.
 
"When are you leaving?" Tiffany's smile suddenly faded. 
 
"My flight leaves in 2 hours, but I'm probably leaving the house in an hour." I frowned. "and you didn't say you'd promise."
 
She smiled at me and gave me a hug. "I promise." 
 
"When do you think you'll come back?" she sighed.
 
"I don't know..." I gave her an unsure look.  "Don't worry too much alright?"
 
"Well, this . We haven't even been together for one full day and now you're leaving..."
 
"Oh!" I went upstairs to grab the camera I was going to give her. 
 
"What?" Tiffany ran after me. 
 
I grabbed the camera and smiled. "Here have this." 
 
"Oh, it's the camera I spilled coffee on.." she chuckled.
 
"It still works, let's take some pictures right now." I the camera and pulled her closer to me.
 
We spent the rest of the time taking pictures and talking, Then Seohyun called me to get in the car. 
 
"Hold on! let me take one more with my camera, I need some pictures to stare at while I'm over there."  
 
Tiffany giggled at my cuteness and leaned towards me as we both smiled for the camera. 
 
"Okay time to go...." The smile on my face disappeared. 
 
We stood infront of the door as she said goodbye to me and hugged me tighter than ever as tears came out of her eyes.
 
-
 
"Hello?" Taeyeon held her phone near her ear. 
 
"Taeyeon! have you seen Tiffany?" Yuri was worried.
 
"No... why?" 
 
"I can't find her anywhere, she won't even answer her cellphone!" Yuri explained. "She left the shop at 2:45, it's been 7 hours!" 
 
"What?!" Taeyeon freaked. "Did you check her house?!" 
 
"Yes I did, she wasn't home. I used the spare key she gave all of us." 
 
"I'll try calling her..." Taeyeon hung up on Yuri and dialed Tiffany's cell.
 
A voice that wasn't Tiffanys answered. "Hello?"
 
"Who is this?!" Taeyeon shouted. 
 
"Calm down Taeyeon, It's Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon sighed. "Tiffany's cousin, we met before. Remember?"
 
"Oh, Hey." Taeyeon calmed down. "Where's Tiffany?" 
 
"She came over to my house a couple hours ago and told me to get out the soju, she was talking to me about some girl and now she's asleep on my couch." Hyoyeon explained each and every detail.
  
"Of course she would go to you." Taeyeon facepalmed herself. "You're the only one that would allow her to get drunk!"
 
"Oh...... I'm sorry, ...ahaha." Hyoyeon chuckled, she was getting a bit drunk too, but didn't because she had to look after Tiffany.
 
"What did she talk to you about?" Taeyeon curiously asked.
 
"Is it okay if I tell you?" Hyoyeon hesitated. "...Yeah, I mean you are Tiffany's best friend." 
 
"Just tell me..." Taeyeon sighed.
 
"Ok so... apparently Tiffany has a girlfriend named Jessica and this Jessica just left to the U.S. today......"
 
Taeyeon's heart started to hurt, thinking about how Tiffany called Jessica her girlfriend. She couldn't concentrate on Hyoyeon's story and ended up ignoring half of it.
 
".....Then she came here and got drunk. That's all." Hyoyeon finished. "...Taeyeon?"
 
"......"
 
"Taeyeon?" Hyoyeon repeated.
 
"A-Ah, yes?" 
 
"Hahahaha, was I really that boring?!" Hyoyeon laughed. "I'm gonna get some rest! Goodnight~"
 
"Ah, ye... Goodnight." Taeyeon hung up. 
 
-
 
A lot of things went through Taeyeon's mind, 
 
"Are they really together now?" 
 
"Why did Jessica go back to the states?" 
 
"Is Tiffany going to be okay?"
 
1:30am, she couldn't sleep. She wanted to talk to Sunny, so she dialed Sunny's number.
 
"...Hello?" Sunny answered, tired and awoken from her sleep.
 
"Sunny, I want to talk." 
 
"Taeyeon? It's past midnight....." Sunny yawned. "What is it?"
 
Taeyeon told Sunny everything that was on her mind. It was now 3:20am.
 
"Sunny..?" Taeyeon sighed and hung up. "She fell asleep."
 
Taeyeon shut her eyes, hoping to feel better in the morning.

------

Hello new and old readers! :) sorry for the short crappy chapter :( my brain isn't functioning well... haha 
and if you haven't done so already, check out my new fic 'you bring the good out of me' 
and leave comments ... comments are motivation! hahaha goodbye now~