Love Is The Name I Call You

One shots

A/N: I even forgot i have this hanging around hahaha!! This is such an old piece i hope you guys don't mind this :)

 

Merry Cristmas y'all and have a blessed new year ahead :)

 

Doojoon and Dongwoon, as usual, were the earliest to arrive in the kindergarten. Doojoon firmly held the younger’s hand in his as the younger scanned the quiet playground. Dongwoon hated it when the playground was already crowded and preferred to play when it was still quiet, and Doojoon understood this trait from his crybaby neighbor. He was there to keep Dongwoon safe and dry from tears. 


But today it was different. They were not the earliest.


Doojoon spotted a small boy squatting in the sandbox, building sand blocks and carelessly wiping his sand-covered hands on his lavender-colored pants. Head down, totally focused on his activity, Doojoon could only see the crown of his head, nodding softly from time to time in approval of his own work.


Still firmly grasping Dongwoon’s hand in his, Doojoon approached the small boy silently. His steady voice vibrated through the quiet air, “Yah, who are you?” Dongwoon’s grasp tightened when the small boy looked up, he hid behind his hyung and bent sideways to take a peek. The ponytail on top of his head was visible. 


The small boy looked up to the source of the voice and squinted his eyes from the glaring sun, trying to adjust his vision from the sudden bright light. He furrowed his eyebrows a little before answering in a soft voice, “Yang Yoseob,” and pulled his head down immediately, continued building his sand blocks, ignoring Doojoon and Dongwoon’s existence entirely.


Doojoon snorted at the bad behavior, “Yah, I’m your hyung. Be polite,” Yoseob nodded without even looking up or paying any attention to the two boys.


“Hyung, I want to ride the see-saw with you,” Dongwoon started whining and pulled him along to the see-saw area. Doojoon complied and turned his attention away from Yang Yoseob to play with Dongwoon, before taking a last look to the smaller boy.


Doojoon could not forget the way Yoseob looked up at him. Soft black hair with slightly ruffled bangs on his forehead, fair smooth skin, adorable button nose, and big round eyes with jet black orbs. His heart suddenly beat faster and he thought it must be the excitement from riding see-saw with Dongwoon. 


Other kindergarten students started arriving in the playground, waiting for the classes to start when Doojoon noticed Yoseob in the swing area. It was weird that his eyes were constantly looking for Yoseob although he did not intend to search for the smaller boy, he felt like he should protect him the way he protected Dongwoon. 


And Doojoon saw Yoseob plunged to the ground. He saw Yoseob sitting nicely on the swing seat in a second, and the next second he was pushed forward from behind by Hae Won. Yoseob fell flat on the ground in front of him, face first. Doojoon waited for him to wail (like Dongwoon always did), to cry (just like Dongwoon), to howl (exactly what Dongwoon would do), but Yoseob did nothing of those. He looked up to the Hae Won who was now sitting on the swing, rubbed the blood on his face and hands, and smiled at her.


Doojoon ran off to the swing area and found Yoseob smiling at Hae Won. It was brighter than the sun and prettier than the sky and Doojoon’s heart was pumping so hard, he felt his blood rushing to his brain and his hands, and his feet and the rest of his body. He wanted to hurt someone so badly when he saw blood on Yoseob’s hands and smiling face.


And this was how Yoon Doojoon, the gentle and helpful boy with a kind heart, pushed Hae Won from the swing so that she fell forward, face first, beside Yoseob, and got himself a punishment. 


Doojoon knelt down in front of the class, both hands raised above his head. He still had another three hours of punishment before he could go home (Thank God, Kikwang was there to take care of crybaby Dongwoon), all because he refused to apologize to Hae Won (“But she pushed Yoseob first and Yoseob is bleeding so badly now”) and of course his teachers only listened to Hae Won because she was crying and wailing and howling, whereas Yoseob did not do any of those.


Yoseob came out of his classroom and knelt beside Doojoon, raising his hands above his head. Doojoon turned his head to Yoseob and frowned, confusion clearly written on his face.


“I pulled Hae Won’s hair and she fell down from her seat. I thought you might be feeling lonely, so I decided to join you.” There was the silly grin and Doojoon was mesmerized. 


Yoseob stared at Doojoon, “Hyung, what’s your name?”








It was a late evening and Doojoon was snuggling against Yoseob’s neck, breathing into the sensitive skin. Yoseob giggled, “Doojoonah, that tickles.” Doojoon continued by the skin softly and Yoseob coiled his legs around Doojoon’s under the blanket. 


Doojoon continued the and kisses on Yoseob’s neck while his hands tightened around Yoseob’s waist, pulling him closer. Yoseob closed his eyes, mouth slightly opened in pleasure.


“Daddy?” 


Yoseob’s eyes shot open and he froze, quickly untangling his limbs from Doojoon’s and sprung up to sit on the bed. Doojoon buried his face on his pillow and groaned his frustration softly. When Yoseob had retrieved his bearings back, he smiled at the little girl in the doorway and patted Doojoon’s gently.


“Yes, baby?” Yoseob held out his hands to receive the little bundle of happiness and smiled reassuringly to her. The little girl made her way to the bed, dragging her teddy along, her nightdress sweeping the bedroom floor, her tangled soft curls framing her heart-shaped face. 


“Daddy, I cannot sleep. Tell me a story.” She crawled on the bed and plopped herself down on between Doojoon and Yoseob, Doojoon’s hand immediately encircled their daughter’s small waist. Yoseob supported his head on his pillow with one arm while the other her hair, “Which story, baby?”


The little girl giggled excitedly, “The one about how Daddy met a long time ago because of me, the girl with my name.” She smiled cheerfully at Yoseob and kissed him on the cheek.


Yoseob laid his head down on the pillow and stretched his hands to hug the little girl, “Hae Won-ah, promise me you will sleep after this?” Yoseob glared playfully at her. Doojoon s an arm around Yoseob’s waist.


Little Hae Won nodded, rearranged her position, and closed her eyes. Yoseob started, “Once upon a time – “.
 

 

 

A/N : kids dooseob FTW! forever and always. So Doojoon and Yoseob named their daughter after that meanie girl, and i hope this is not too confusing :S