A Man Is A Wolf

One shots

 

Highly inspired by the recent MTV K interview with Beast. I just can't help it hahaha!! This is kinda my first time writing this genre so i'm super exciteddd!! 

Dooseob with Dongwoon and Junhyung and Hyunseung :)

 

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0dHo-zLp6-c

 

“A man is…a wolf.”

 

Dongwoon stared straight through Yoseob while the vocalist looked at Junhyung, silently begging for him to stop the crap coming out of Dongwoon’s mouth. Doojoon leaned backwards and hid behind Hyunseung in order to suppress his impending burst of laughter. Hyunseung was sitting there alone in his own world.

 

“To people, a wolf is commonly known as someone who meets a lot of girls.”

 

Yoseob pursed his lips into a thin smile, trying to hide his annoyance to the level of appropriateness of the question while Junhyung made an awkward attempt to restrain his amusement of the inside joke, and failed miserably when he covered his smiling mouth with the back of his hand. Doojoon looked at the giggling Junhyung before sneaking a peek to Yoseob who was not as amused as Junhyung was.

 

The leader wanted so badly to hug the maknae right now, to thank him and send his forever appreciation for whatever Dongwoon was doing right now, so he stretched out his arm and placed it at head of the couch and started to play with Dongwoon’s hair, an unspoken encouragement and support for Dongwoon. Hyunseung stayed in his own world.

 

 

 

 

“Oh, please! Come on, that’s a load crap of bull,” Yoseob threw his hands in the air out of frustration. Dongwoon looked up from where he was seated and sighed while Junhyung, who sat next to Dongwoon, winced a little and stared in interested disbelief. “Hyung, there they go again,” Dongwoon mumbled out his complaint quietly to Junhyung, who supported his chin with the back of his hand and watched the scene in front of him with pure amusement, he was hell curious to what was going to happen next.

 

Yoseob’s voice was a tone higher when he continued, “Don’t you dare give me that we just meet, that’s all rubbish, Yoon Doojoon,” Yoseob pointed a finger at the leader accusingly, “I know who and what you have been tweeting about.” Doojoon widened his eyes and feigned an upset look, Yoseob made a face at him.

 

“Hyung, we need to do something here,” Dongwoon slid his head to the right and whispered to Junhyung. The maknae received a soft hum of approval but none of them moved, none of them spoke, they just watched. One in pure horror, the other in pure entertainment.

 

And then suddenly, without warning, Dongwoon stood up and barged into the conversation, “Both of you stop. I can’t take it anymore, and so is everyone in this house.” Both Yoseob and Doojoon stopped and stared at Dongwoon. Yoseob was especially staring daggers at the maknae.

 

Dongwoon gulped at the stares, but heck it was too late to back out anyways, so he continued, “Yoseob hyung, listen to me for a second. Doojoon hyung is like…” the maknae made pointless gestures with his hands and took a glance at Junhyung for help. Junhyung shrugged his shoulders while his eyes twinkled with absolute enjoyment. Dongwoon scoffed and reminded himself to get back to his Hyung later on. Yoseob lost his patience as he asked, “Is like a what, Dongwoonah? Don’t in, this is a –“ 

 

“..a wolf.” Dongwoon blurted out and cut off Yoseob mid sentence.  Yoseob and Doojoon’s faces were contorted with confusion while Junhyung doubled over in laughter; that was it for Junhyung. He was trying to hold it back, but everything just went beyond hilarious and he would burst into tiny little laughing particles if he did not laugh right now, at this moment.

 

Doojoon squinted his eyes at Dongwoon, “I am a what?”

 

Dongwoon grinned nervously as he continued, “A wolf, Hyung. You are a wolf.” At least Yoseob and Doojoon were not yelling at him right now and it totally boosted Doongwoon’s confidence, “You know, it’s like, Doojoon Hyung is a wolf because he is always meets up with a lot of girls, right,” Yoseob snorted at the statement, “You betcha.” Doojoon’s shoulders sagged as he questioned Dongwoon’s motive, “Not helping, Dongwoonah. Not helping, at all.” Junhyung was still laughing really loudly on the floor.

 

“No, no, Hyung, wait,” Dongwoon held up his hand mid air, asking for Yoseob and Doojoon to listen to his explanation, “Doojoon Hyung is a wolf because even though he meets up with lots of girls, wolves will only take care of their loved ones,” he pointed at Yoseob, “and Doojoon Hyung’s loved one is obviously you, Yoseob Hyung.” Yoseob made a face while Doojoon stared incredulously at Dongwoon.

 

After what felt like forever, Yoseob finally started speaking, “Whatever, tell your bull to that magazine photoshoot girl or Gina Noona or Hyuna or Gayoon or Seung Ah Noona or that cosmetic commercial girl or whoever Yoon Doojoon was meeting up. They might wanna buy that. But don’t say that to me,” Yoseob glared at Dongwoon and shivers ran up the maknae’s spines, “I am not buying any of that crap.” Yoseob his heels, walked into their bedroom, and slammed the door hard behind him.

 

Doojoon sighed in defeat, his head hanging on his neck while Dongwoon gave an assuring pat on the leader’s shoulders. Junhyung was still dying of laughter on the floor.

 

 

 

 

“But in reality,” Yoseob stared incredulously at Dongwoon who was sincerely explaining about his wolf theory, trying to convince Yoseob about it, “wolves only take care of their pack, their family.” Never for a second Dongwoon let his eyes wander off Yoseob, he needed to convince Yoseob about Doojoon’s genuine love. And Dongwoon was relieved that the vocalist looked slightly amused with his coy smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

 

“They are that kind of animal.” And Dongwoon could not contain himself anymore, he laughed at his own nonsensical theory while Junhyung died from all the ridiculous memories at the dorm. Yoseob stared with apparent disbelief before he, too, was consumed with laughter. Doojoon silently patted the maknae’s shoulder, a quiet thank you and good job, Dongwoonah.

 

All of this and Hyunseung stayed unaffected in his own little pretty world.

 

 

 

Yoseob pressed the button of his controller harder and the soccer player on the television screen started running the other way. Yoseob growled out his frustration and Doojoon sniggered as he half shouted, “You are going down Yoseobah. Down,” Yoseob kicked Doojoon’s leg harshly, trying to break his concentration, but other than a loud “ouch” from Doojoon, the older man still managed to steal a goal, widening the gap to 2 – 4 in favor of Doojoon.

 

There were cocky loud noises coming from Doojoon when Dongwoon mumbled as he went past them to the bedroom,” Hyung, please be a little bit quieter. Junhyung Hyung and Hyunseung Hyung are already asleep.” Yoseob watched Dongwoon as he went into the bedroom and closed the door, “Yeah, Doojoonah, the controller is broken. I am not playing anymore.” He threw the controller so that it hit Doojoon’s other leg.

 

Doojoon grinned at the excuse and pulled Yoseob closer, “Should we do something else, Yoseobah?” Yoseob beamed as he tipped his face upwards and kissed Doojoon languidly on the lips, “Well, you can be the big bad wolf and I can be the innocent rabbit.” Yoseob started to tug on Doojoon’s shirt and pajama pants when the older smiled, “Watch out, I am going to eat you.”