top

the 7 times hyukbin.

title: top
word count: 800 something?
rating: maybe 
genre: funny-ish scene fluff not really
description: only one can top hyuk
notes: part 5 of 7. real video here ahah.

 

the six members of the concept idols aka vixx just finished their pre recording for show champion and were called to the game room for a mini filming. in the room, they saw a ladder game stuck to the wall with cameras scattered all around the room. they were to play games set on the ladder of their choice with a promising treat if they succeed in the mission stated behind the sticky note of their choice.

being the idols who're greedy for variety and air time like they were, they decided to play a second round since the first went on smoothly. turns out that the second game involved the piece of technology every idol hated and despised, that is, the lie detector machine. the pd in charge then explained that they needed to beat the machine to win themselves macaroons. the pd also stated that it would be better if their leader started the game. 

"what? oh hell no, that thing is scary!!", the said man exclaimed but the other members were having none of it and dragged their leader closer to the machine. 

"we should ask something perplexed.", hyuk started as he eyed the other members for ideas.

"ah, n thinks s love him?", ravi mused while hakyeon placed his hands on the machine in fear. "of course!" he answered proudly, but eyes never leaving the machine.

hyuk then pressed on the button of the machine. 6 pairs of eyes were fixed on it, waiting for the outcome. the machine then beeped, sending jolts of electricity through hakyeon's palms that earned a manly scream from the said man. "IT STINGS!!",

"ay what was that....", hongbin said, a little disappointed. 

"does it mean that we failed?", hyuk asked to no one in particular. the pd then said that they should try again, until they succeed. 

at that moment, everyone turned to look at one man, who had to be their sacrificial lamb: lee jaehwan. 

-

turns out that jaehwan failed. the next sacrificial lamb was ravi, who also failed, even with the easiest question. seriously, these guys need a little faith in themselves. they were so frustrated to the point jaehwan almost threw the damn machine against a wall. "i don't think this has any truth to it!", hongbin said, clutching his stomach at jaehwan's funny stunt.

"is that so? then, let me try", hyuk said before any damage happened. "i'll beat this machine for once!", he said again, with pride sribbled on his face.

his hand was already on the machine as the other members thought of a question. "uh, hyuk is....",

honbin butted in leader hyung's words and said "is scared of his hyungs?",

"no no no",

"like, the hyungs are scary?",

the pd in charge decided to contribute too. "like, i am the maknae on top?",

but hakyeon still felt that it's not fulfilling. "ah, for hyuk...."

"there is no one who can push me around?" hongbin tried again. hyuk wore a 'yeah go on, talk like i don't exist here' face as he patiently waited for a statement he could agree or deny to.

hakyeon finally made a decision and mused out loud, "i may be the maknae BUT no one is on top of me in this group",

with a firm and steady tone, the person of subject replied, "no, of course not",

"you are going to get electrocuted- oh?" the sound produced by the vicious machine indicated that hyuk was not lying. oddly. 

" . . . . "

"oh. oh i mean, finally, the truth has been revealed! i'm a nice maknae", these hyungs are just playing the innocent card psh. everyone knows there is one person who i bottom for. hah. but well, top secret information right there.

"yeah whatever the hyungs say, it's not true. i respect them, i treat them nicely", 

but the other vixx members still strongly believe that the machine has gone nuts. and the recording went on for a few minutes before they excused themselves, still not excepting the fact.

 

---

the six were out for dinner at a pizza place nearby their dorm. after ordering everything, they talked about life like how normal people would. "my hand is still stinging." 

the other members could only laugh at their petty leader. taekwoon took hakyeon's hand and gave it a light pat, a way of showing his concern towards the other. hakyeon gasped sharply and broke into a grin at the small but touching act. "gross, get a room!", hyuk teased.

"oho, says the bottom", the older replied back.

"what bottom, i can flip you with just a finger!",

"save that for someone else, maknae.",

"but hongbin clearly tops in their relationship",

"is hongbin even capable of flipping the maknae? remember that one time he had to carry hyuk on his back and fell over?",

"hey! it's a one time thing!",

"but guys, why are we discussing about my life?",

---

a/n: another update from me! why? because why not, right?! i'm not really proud of this particular chapter but well, i want to complete this drabble series as fast as i can and focus on my stories in my drafts T_T sorry if there is any mistakes ahaha and i hope you enjoyed! cause i didn't  until we meet again! school is starting kill me please omfg. have a nice day! oh and happy birthday to got7's twae youngjae ily bye.