the lees

the 7 times hyukbin.

title: the lees. 
word count: 659 
words rating: pg 13 hopefully. 
genre: family oriented fluff. i think. 
description: vixx and family drama. 
notes: drabble 3 of 7 

 ***

 vixx was gathered at the fancy hotel restaurant. classical music, sparkling chandelier, bubbling wine. everything was so fancy. it was the filming of another episode of ‘one fine day’ in jeju do. but vixx being the little dorks they were decided to film a drama of their own.

 "so, i heard our mimi- i mean our leo here proposed to miss n. aigoo my son" jaehwan started, as he hit taekwoon’s back hesitantly. 

 "if they get married - i’m afraid of the colour of the child’s skin.“ ravi continued, eyeing the family opposite of him.

 "both of you -” jaehwan points at hongbin and sanghyuk “are so fair! why is your daughter… different..?”

sanghyuk decided to play along and widened his eyes in horror. he put a finger on his lips, telling the other man to shut up. “t..thats a secret!" 

 hongbin in the other hand grabbed his wife by the collar, glaring down hard at him "y-you!" 

 "omo omo, what a hard father.” ravi said to hongbin. dr.lee hongbin softened as he released his waifu’s collar. he let’s out a sigh as he grinned smugly to no one in particular. “this is how we show love" 

 they all laughed to this but continued anyways. 

 "omo dr.lee, i see you still hit on girls?” dr.lee jaehwan asked the other with a smirk. 

 "oh? i heard you are a dr.lee too?“ he replied. all of them laughed again. "i guess so." 

 the drama continued when dr.lee jaehwan continuously eyed the other’s wife with a eating grin on his face.

 "i’m sorry dr.lee, but i think i like miss sanghyuk. miss sanghyuk, let’s start a new family” he said, wiggling his eyebrows. dr.lee hongbin almost choked on his drink. dr.lee jaehwan raised his wine glass while miss sanghyuk raised his. dr.lee hongbin by his side stared of both of them in disbelief as he tried to stop his wife. but alas, he was defeated. poor dr.lee hongbin. and that was how the drama ended. 

 *** 

 sanghyuk was lying on the bed of his shared room with jaehwan. he was watching a video of cats on his phone, jaehwan was in the room across the hall, watching television with wonshik. a few moments later, he heared a soft knock on the door. he ran to the door and peeped through the small hole. 

 'eep. it’s my husband!’ he thought as he giggled by himself. he wasted no time in opening the door as he let the other inside his room. the visual said nothing as he plopped himself on sanghyuk’s bed. sanghyuk just eyed him curiously, smile never leaving his face. he then took a pillow and threw it over the visual’s head. the visual laughed in return as he pulled the maknae by his arm and dragged him down on the bed. he smirked in victory as he saw a red maknae under him. 

 "having fun with your new husband, wifey?“ he teased as he pinch the maknae’s cheeks. the maknae grinned in return as he pushed away the visual. the visual fell by his side, laughing heartily as he did. 

 "you’re a way better husband, even though you abuse me." 

 "i do not! it’s hard to find a man that could feed a freaking glutton like you nowadays. you better be grateful of my existence.” the visual replied. bubbles of laughter filled the air. sanghyuk threw his limbs all over his hyung, hugging him close as he snuggled in the crook of hongbin’s neck.

 "i love you" he murmured against hongbin’s warm skin. at that moment, their heartbeats were synchronizing, in their own world where only both of them belong. 

 "i love you too.“

 *** 

 "i can’t believe they locked me out of my own room!" 

 "stay in my room instead" 

 "no wonshik. you snore." 

 "we can make a brother for mimi" 

 "…i get to top?” “maybe." 

 "i’m doing this for sanghyuk and hongbin. they own me their asses.”

 

fin.

a/n: honestly, this one is my fave drabble yet. but it's short. sadly. well,drabbles are meant to be short anyways. subscibe, comment and upvote! have a pleasant day <3