hands

the 7 times hyukbin.

title: hands.
word count: 595 words.
rating: readable for keeds i mean
genre: idk if this is fluff or. cause i'd like to think it is lololol
description: hongbin thinks hyuk has y hands.
notes: drabble four out of seven. real interview here.

 

---

Q: hongbin, when do you think hyuk's iness comes out the most?

hongbin thought for a while, thinking very very wisely because let's face it, every part of the maknae is y and he knows he's not wrong. but he can't say that on air! maybe he can but, he won't. not in front of national tv. hongbin was not that bold

"hyuk- when he uses his hands. his big hands are really, they're so big. look!!" hyuk covered hongbin's face with one of his hands, showing to the camera how his hand could fit hongbin's whole face. hongbin grinned proudly and continued. "when he holds your hand, it's so cool. his manliness is no joke." especially when my hands are in his.

---

both hyuk and hongbin finished their mini interview and excused themselves, bowing to the pd in charge before heading back to their waiting room. they walked in silence, enjoying each other's presence before sanghyuk decided to ruin it. "my hands, really?"

hongbin managed to let out a simple chuckle as he reach out both his hands to reach for hyuk's. he then interlaced their fingers together, smiling warmly over the younger male. "what am i supposed to say? i mean, i should save the details from national tv. kids are watching. and besides, i love your hands. they are big and warm, just like that one specific organ . . . . your heart." hongbin joked.

sanghyuk snickered at his hyung, grinning like a lovestruck fool anyway. he gripped on their already latched hands and started to swing them together back and forth, just like an excited child as they walk down the hallway to the waiting room. when they arrive, the other hyungs were already packing up their things with the stylist noonas to go to their next venue. aka the dorm cause it was pretty late. "wah, the lovebirds are finally back to their nest!" hakyeon teased. taekwoon looked over the maknaes and shook his head.

"what? we were interviewed, okay. don't judge us just because we get more screen time than you, hyung" the giant maknae retorted. somewhere at the background, they could hear something like oooh burn! hongbin shot the maknae an approving look before laughing along with everyone in the room. even hakyeon laughed along, though he was the victim of the maknae's sass.

they wrapped everything up and got into the van quickly. hyuk basically threw his own tired body against the seat of the van, before scooting over to give some space for his boyfriend to sit. "tired, huh?" 

hyuk smiled weakly in return before cupping his boyfriend's cheeks into his large palms. "yes, very." the visual nuzzled his face into the maknae's palms, enjoying his warmth. "have i ever told you that you have the best hands in the world?"

the maknae laughed and shook his head. "no, but i could figure that out from you." then, silence filled the van. hyuk was simply staring at his lover, admiring every bits of him before whispering, "hyung, since i know you love my hands, want to know what i love on you?" the visual hummed in return, tired eyes crinkled to cresents by the younger's question.

"sure, what is it, sanghyuk?"

"i love all of you, hyung." he muttered under his breath.

"that sounds really romantic but you're making me feel bad for choosing just your hands."

"oh"

"it's okay. you know i love you."

"yeah, i do. or do i?"

"sanghyuk, please."

"okay hyung. i know, i know. and i love you too."

 

---

a/n: i'm sorry for neglecting this story asdfghjkl but hey there i'm back ahaha no one's reading this anyways i'm trying my best to update this frequently!!! + i have like, lots of other hyukbin in my draft omfg i need to work on them. stay tuned if you please < 3 i hope you don't get tired of me haha aha ahaa. . . .  . . i'm sleep deprived. [hyuk voice] someone hell.