cute

the 7 times hyukbin.

title: cute
pairing: hyukbin
words: 573 words.
genre: nonau, fluuuuuff?
rating: pg 13? idk.
description: sanghyuk is forever cute in hongbin’s eyes.

notes: part one of seven hyukbin drabbles.

 

***

“you should reveal YOUR picture, not OURS” hyuk stuttered, as he covered the screen of his hyung’s phone with his hand.

taekwoon retreated his phone from the camera and zoomed in the picture, revealing it once more.

“hyung!!!” hyuk said, flustered. he then felt another hand covering the screen of taekwoon’s phone. as he looked up, it was of course his favourite hyung, hongbin hyung, giving him a small smile whilst protecting the maknae’s sanity. taekwoon lets out a huff before keeping his phone back in his pocket.

**

they were back in the dorm, jaehwan and wonshik already sprawled on the living room floor, limbs tangled together as the sleep soundly (not really with wonshik’s snoring.) the two oldest hyungs left the dorm again to get some coffee. coughs coffee date. that leaves the dorm to the maknae line (minus wonshik.) (is he even in the maknae line) (by age, he is. by mentality, maybe he belongs in an old folks home) (maybe)

sanghyuk and hongbin were laying on the mattress in sanghyuk’s and wonshik’s shared room, both of them busy on their own phones, occasionally sharing funny stories. sanghyuk suddenly thought of the revelation of his man packs and it made him throw his phone to the side and groan. hongbin looked away from his own phone as he poked the maknae’s side.

“what’s wrong, maknae?” the visual asked, poking his sides harder. sanghyuk snorted and pushed hongbin’s finger away, telling him it tickles. he then stared at the ceiling and remembered the smile his hyung gave him earlier. sanghyuk felt a blush creeping up his cheeks at the sudden thought. hongbin chose to pretend he didn’t witnessed the sudden change of sanghyuk to a tomato and flicked the maknae’s cheeks. the maknae got back to his roots and smiled sheepishly at his hyung, blush oh so visible.

‘why is this child so cute?’ hongbin thought to himself as he continue to pester and abuse the maknae’s cheeks. what the child beside him asked caught him off guard.

“hyung, why did you cover the photo of me in taekwoon’s phone earlier? do you not want to reveal that side of me to everyone? do you not see me as a man?” hyuk asked, lips formed to a small pout. hongbin thought of it for a while and smiled, dimples visible.

“sanghyuk-ah” hongbin called out, “you’re funny” he said as he chuckled, ruffling the maknae’s hair. the maknae huffed and turned away from his hyung.

“i’m being serious here.” hongbin laughed a bit and wrapped his arms around the maknae’s waist.

“well then mister being-serious-here” he laughed at his own joke and continued “as serious as you are, i still think it’s funny. firstly, of course i need to cover that photo. our dear starlights are too innocent for that rated photo. and besides, it is a picture of MY topless boyfriend. my topless boyfriend is only for me. aaand, you don’t need to be a manly man for me to see you. i am yours already, and you are mine.” he finished of his blub of cheesy nonsense with a proud grin plastered across his face.

sanghyuk snickered at the speech and flicked his hyung’s forehead in return. he then pecked hongbin’s left cheek and muttered a small thank you under a small voice. (taekwoon is that you)

hongbin could just laugh at his boyfriend’s cuteness.

“cute.”

“i’m not cute.”

“okay sanghyuk.”