Sharpie and Tears

The Pizza Incident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon, Jongin, Kyungsoo, Sehun and Luhan arrive home to a quiet house. 

"Wow... This is weird. I swear its never been so quiet before" whispered Sehun, his arm snuggly around his boyfriends waist.

  "Somethings not right" Luhan whispered back, peering down the hallway suspiciously.     "Hmm, I wonder if-" Junmyeon started, only to be interrupted by the sound of crying.   Oh damn.   "And this is where the peace ends" huffed Kyungsoo, placing his hands over his ears and hurrying down the hallway and up the stairs to the spare bedroom. Well then.   Jongin looked torn between figuring out who was crying and following Kyungsoo, soon deciding that the love of his life was more important and scurrying up after him.   A loud screech was heard from Kyungsoo, along with the door banging violently shut and the lock clicking ominously.   Junmyeon turned around to talk to Sehun and Luhan but saw them nowhere. He then heard giggling coming from the kitchen and decided not to pursue that matter.   And with that, Junmyeon realised that he was left alone to deal with the crying person and sighed wearily.   Why is it always me?  

He trudged into the living room, bracing himself for anyone and anything.

  "What the-"   "DON'T LOOK AT ME" Kris bellowed from where he was tied to the chair in the middle of the room.   Oh dear lord.   They had really done it this time.   Junmyeon felt the tears of sympathy well up in his own eyes as he took in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter