Intervention

The Pizza Incident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The medal fell to the floor with a loud clang.

Three gasps followed; One from Kyungsoo who looked as if he was deciding between anger, sadness and disbelief. One from Minseok who looked as if he was about to faint. 

And one from Junmyeon, who looked as if he was about to cry.

"Oh my goodness" he whispered, dropping the scissors and clutching his face.

Kyungsoo and Minseok looked at eachother warily.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE NO I'M SO SORRY CHILDREN" Junmyeon screamed.

He rushed towards the shocked males and gathered them both in a motherly embrace, despite the fact that they were scared for their lives. 

"MUMMY IS SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT I JUST WANTED YOU TO LOVE ME"

The basement door creaked open slowly, revealing the shocked faces of Luhan and Sehun. 

"Um... Is everything okay?" Luhan asked quietly. The scene looked awfully strange from where he was standing.

Junmyeon burst into tears, clutching his children to hs chest dramatically.

"NO ITS NOT OKAY" he wailed, "I'M A TERRIBLE MOTHER"

Minseok finally fainted. Kyungsoo looked blankly over Junmyeon's shoulder at his broken childhood memories. Sehun ushered a confused Luhan out of the room while trying to fish out his phone from his snug back pocket.

This calls for an intervention.

​............            To be continued            ...........

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter