Minseok: The Gossip

The Pizza Incident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the next day.

  They had gotten through the night.   (Well kind of.)   People say everything seems better when the morning comes.   Well they were wrong.   It gets worse.   When Kris woke up with all his hair still missing, and Luhan woke up with a terrible headache, and Jongin woke up with an empty stomach, there were screams of anguish to be heard all over the house.   When Minseok had entered the house a few minutes before (with his stolen key), he had only heard dead silence. Worried, he decided to look around.   Big mistake.   He found Luhan and Sehun sleeping on the kitchen counter, only in boxers.    He didn't want to know.   He climbed the stairs and soon found Jongin sleeping curled up outside of the guest bedroom, drooling on the carpet.    Minseok jumped when he heard Jongin mumble an almost inaudible "please let me in" in his fitful slumber.   Creeping along the hallway, he looked in Junmyeon's bedroom.    Nothing.   He got to the bathroom and peaked round the door...   Oh dear god.   And there were Junmyeon and Kris. Sleeping in the bath. Together.   Minseok sighed and walked calmly down the stairs.   He left the house, slamming the front door loudly and taking out his phone.   "Hey Baek, you'll never guess what I saw..."   ............                 To be continued            ..............            
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter